Scan - How to tell Gender

cindersmcphee

Reaction score
Hi

I have a private gender scan booked on Sat to find out sex of baby. But was contacted by hospital today and have to go for NHS scan tomorrow. There was a mix up and they lost my paperwork so this is my 12 week scan although I am nearly 16 weeks. (I didnt think would get one as had early scans at 6 , 9 and 11 weeks at EPU).
Anyway I am sure they wont tell me sex of baby as normally won't on NHS until 20 weeks. So any ideas what I should be looking out for. Or will it be obvious to see boy bits.

Thanks

you can always ask them. and girls have 3 lines and boys well you know what they look like. erm google it. boy gender scans and girl gender scans. thats what i did. also mother have put links on here for that sort of thing so have a noesy about and see if you can find it :) x

They saw my little boy's parts at about 13 weeks, she said "don't start going to buy stuff! But I'm guessing boy." Not all ultrasound techs will be comfortable giving a guess though. I had a private 4d scan (like on my profile picture) and they confirmed boy, I still couldn't see parts but they could I guess haha. I had a scan last Friday and this time I could see :) but my little boy is shy and would only give us side shots so not so good for seeing gender without the training!

Good luck on finding out tomorrow! Or at least having an idea :thumbup:

Check out ingender.com's forums..if they wont give you a guess at your appointment, you can put the picture on that site and they will :) or we will here!!

Thanks ladies. It's not a huge deal if wont tell me tomorrow as my private scan is on Sat anyway. So will be added bonus if give me a guess and find out 4 days earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->