scan in 3 hours.. so scared

3babesforme

Reaction score
i have a scan in 3 hours and im freaking out. the last scan showed a gestational sac and yolk sac at 5 1/2 weeks pregnant but no baby. im so scared this is a blighted ovum and ill have a miscarriage :nope:

Take a deep breath.. Have you had one before?

Thinking of you, also! Post when you have results. Xx

I have my scan today too. I'm pretty nervous. Good luck! X

Best wishes :flower:
I have mine Friday.

Just try and stay positive. I know it's hard.

Lots of luck I'm sure all will be fine I had a early scan and only shown a sac 2 weeks later a baby xxx

unfortunately when i got to the clinic they had to reschedule me :nope: for THREE WEEKS from now. UGH

unfortunately when i got to the clinic they had to reschedule me :nope: for THREE WEEKS from now. UGH

Oh no! That will be a really hard wait, but I'm sure it's best to relax as much as possible. I had my first scan even later, 6+4, and only saw gest sac and yolk sac. 10 days later, flickering heartbeat! I was so worried going for the second scan too. But remember that there would not be a yolk sac for a blighted ovum, so that's a good sign! Good luck, let us know how you make out!

Oh my! What a long wait! If it's any consolation I'm almost twelve weeks and haven't had my scan yet either! Hang in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->