Scan in a hour *UPDATE*

mummylove

Reaction score
Got my scan at 9am to see if Lucas is breech. Really hope he isnt. I am excited I get to see little man again but im also scared.

Ooo good luck! I had the same scan at 37 weeks and it was fab, i got to see his little face so clear!

He'd turned, just, and i hadn't felt a thing so was really surprised, fingers crossed for you!

Good luck, enjoy seeing little man again =)

Good luck Hun I went yesterday my monkey was back to back but not breech hope ur lo is just playing tricks ;)

Little man is head down but still free his bum is in my ribs lol. So glad i can av a natural birth now :)
Wish scan was longer i was in and out in 2 mins :(

Well done that's good news, I thought the same yesterday literally in and out !

glad everything was ok hon, wont be long till he's here and you get to stare at him all day :hugsL xx

She said its just a matter of time now for him to come. Im serving him his eviction notice tomorrow lol

Little man is head down but still free his bum is in my ribs lol. So glad i can av a natural birth now :)
Wish scan was longer i was in and out in 2 mins :(

Same as me! I feel bubs pivoting from back to back to my right side with bum under ribs.

So glad he;s not breech x

That's great news! I had a dream just last night that my baby ended up being breeched...I hope it doesn't end up that way! lol

It's only a matter of time till we see your birth story...yay! The day will be here before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->