Scan in less than 24 hours!

bunnyhop

Reaction score
Seems to have taken forever to come around, but I am so excited less than 24 hours to go till I see my babies again!

I am praying they are both still happy and healthy, its going to be a 2 hour appointment as the scan is booked for an hour and then I see the consultant to discuss the scan afterwards.

A friend has just announced they are expecting so I think her dates are pretty much the same as mine although I will be having the twins 3-4 weeks early pending whether they are identical or not.

Pointless post I know but im excited and as we have told no-one so had to blurt it all out here :happydance:

Aw good luck hun and congrats on twins :)

I have mine tomorrow too. First one. Exciting isn't it

Although I always get a bit nervous just before

Yes excited and nervous, I listened to HB yesterday but silly thoughts have gone through my head like have I actually been picking up two hb's or has it been the same one, then things like what if it hasn't been hb. I will feel a lot better after today. 2.5 hours to wait.

Good luck with your scan too let me know how you get on xx

Yes excited and nervous, I listened to HB yesterday but silly thoughts have gone through my head like have I actually been picking up two hb's or has it been the same one, then things like what if it hasn't been hb. I will feel a lot better after today. 2.5 hours to wait.

Good luck with your scan too let me know how you get on xx

Totally understand. I haven't heard hb yet. I start thinking seein the 2 lines on the stick were my imagination and I'm going to get there and they'll say why are you here you're not pregnant. Irrational I know. I felt like it the last 2 times as well

Are you in the UK. My appointment is 9.20. 2 hours to go

Yes UK mines 9.30, they said the scan will take about 50 mins to check both babies and then I am seeing a consultant to discuss results at 10.30. Never had a consultant discuss results before so will be interesting x

Yes UK mines 9.30, they said the scan will take about 50 mins to check both babies and then I am seeing a consultant to discuss results at 10.30. Never had a consultant discuss results before so will be interesting x

How exciting its twins. I'm guessing you'll see the consultant a lot with a multiple birth?

Hope all goes well for you

When did you find out you were having 2? My husband keeps winding me up weve got twins. I highly doubt it but you know when someone puts the idea in your head

Aww congrats on twins and good luck with the scan xx

How exciting its twins. I'm guessing you'll see the consultant a lot with a multiple birth?

Hope all goes well for you

When did you find out you were having 2? My husband keeps winding me up weve got twins. I highly doubt it but you know when someone puts the idea in your head

5 weeks 4 days had a scan due to bleeding and 2 babies with HB's, had another scan at just short of 10 weeks again more bleeding. I never knew times where possible to be honest, but apparently the more babies you have and the older you are the chances really increase. These will be babies 4 & 5 x

Scan all went well. Just one in there but it's happy and healthy. Hope yours has gone ok

Yay fab news, we have just got home now! Both babies are fab and my dates have moved forward yet again. Since 5 week scan I have gained over a week!

Yay so pleased it went well

When's your due date

Congrats Bunnyhop! Such great news :) I'm anxiously awaiting my next scan to see my babies, one week from today! Feels like forever.

Congratulations & glad the scan went well! I can't wait to have mine, & I've got ageeeees to wait!!

Congrats Bunnyhop & Sarah369! Glad the scans went well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->