scan next week...

Pink_Tinks

Reaction score
okey dokey this is a bit random but please bare with me

i have my 20 week scan next Tuesday and i am soooooooo excited its silly! i have been terrified through this entire pregnancy, but so far so good, and Terry is now kicking and poking which is sooo lovely!

So, I am an only child and my mum and step dad are sooo giddy and excited. My mum is convinced Terry is a girl, and i would really like a girl.
But, what if they say its a girl, i tell everyone, and then its a boy!? This recently happened to my friend and my cousins friend, so im bit like... do i believe it?!

I think my chances of a girl are pretty slim - my OH is one of 5 boys, we've recently got a nephew from his eldest brother and his mum says i am having a boy!

sounds strange, but i dont wanna disappoint people!! im sure people on here have been told wrong so im not sure what i do... do we keep it to ourselves incase or tell everyone and hope the Hosp are right?!

Soz this is long and boring... but thanks for reading :thumbup:

Have you thought about not finding out? They can't always tell and may not be able to give you a definite answer - it may drive you crazy if they tell you one way or the other and you don't trust them... Why not have a suprise?

OH really really wants to find out, and tbh i do as well.
Thinking of going for a 4D scan as well so surely if i get two of the same answer its more reliable?

I know im being stupid and im sorry but i really dont know what to do or who to talk to lol!! i dont know any pregnant people!

What about not telling anyone? Just you and OH find out and keep it a little secret?

That way if it does happen no one will know but you and OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->