Scan on Fri. Been having a really bad feeling for quite a while :/ **UPDATE PG2**

O no!!!!!! I'm so sorry hun :hugs: ... I feel so sick for you!!!!!!! :cry: and now even more terrified!!!!!!

So sorry lol miss! Hope your as good as can be given the circumstances. Isn't it strange that our bodies know when something isn't right! I had this feeling too with all of my 3 miscarriages. Hoping I was wrong but never was! Your obviously very in tuned to yur body. Hugs again x

Im sorry hunny totally know how you feel i had the same sickening instinct. It felt different to the 'normal' worry i had with my other two.look after yourself and big hugs xxx

Thankyou everyone for your lovely words. It means so much to have all you lovely people who understand and care.
I've made the decision to go with medical management. I could have chosen to wait and see but my body has held onto the pregnancy for 5wks already and I don't knlw if I can live in limbo indefinitely just waiting. So I'll be in hospital from Monday evening for 24-48hrs. I just hope it goes gently on me and there's no need for follow up surgical intervention.

At the minute trying to focus one the fact I have one absolutely beautiful, perfect little boy and basically just counting my blessings.
Much love to you all, and I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies :hugs: :hugs: :dust: xxx

Lilmiss - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know the total and utter devastation that you are feeling right now. I'm sending you some big hugs. Take care of yourself.
I hope medical management goes well for you. I'll be thinking about you next week.
x X x x

Im so sorry hun, such a believer in gut instinct ive been there myself. Big hugs xx

I am so sorry. You must be incredibly in tune with your body. I wish it had been wrong, :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->