scan on nov 3rd... but why?

LilMama2be

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
I went in for my 1st visit last Thursday.
and they booked me for a U/S Nov 3rd...

I know they still need to pinpoint the baby's due date... is this why i'm going back?
because Thursday, i already had 1 u/s....
then i have an appointment with the ob-gyn the 13th,
so then i'll be going back in a week or so after THAT for ANOTHER scan?
jeeeez

My oldest step daughter gets a scan done at every single doc vist , Im not sure why she has no problems , and no history of problems . I go to a doc in a different city and I wont get one at my next appointment , I have to wait untill 18 weeks for my gender scan and we get to bring a cd to record it .

I'm hoping i'm further along then i've been told so far, because i didn't know the exact date of my last period.

i dont no my exact date, i had scan but they didnt tell me much (as i was ment to be having an abortion being pushed by my ex but i just could not do it)
All they said to me is your about 7 weeks they coul donly tell me by measuring how long it was.
So this week im 8 weeks i think :S
I wish i new my exact date =[ because evryone else does all i have worked it should be here 1st week in june =]
I no this aint rele anything to do with what you kinda asked but fort i would just write cause i dont no my due date!
Does it annoy you? eith everyone knowing theres?
x

i dont no my exact date, i had scan but they didnt tell me much (as i was ment to be having an abortion being pushed by my ex but i just could not do it)
All they said to me is your about 7 weeks they coul donly tell me by measuring how long it was.
So this week im 8 weeks i think :S
I wish i new my exact date =[ because evryone else does all i have worked it should be here 1st week in june =]
I no this aint rele anything to do with what you kinda asked but fort i would just write cause i dont no my due date!
Does it annoy you? eith everyone knowing theres?
x

Don't worry hun im not sure on my date either....i had to pick a date for my ticker but my periods are very irregular....
my Due date is a educated guess based on when im think i ovulated (im about 90% sure i know when i did lol) but im flexible and will just alter my due date depending on what the midwife and scans say.
Alot of the girls here get put back or forwards a bit after there dating scan xxxxx

Were you told anything on youre last scan that sounded odd abit? Slow heart rate not able to see something etc.. Im sure all will be ok
I went at 6.5 weeks and they pinpointed my dd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->