scan piccie

Carolyn

Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_22394791d934456fc.jpg

hope this has worked?

They brought my date forward a week, which is good because i'm closer to trimester 2!! want to go out and buy things, but when i get i get all indecisive!! i'm not talking about expensive stuff either!!

i've not had any morning sickness is this a bad sign?

and my ticker's now wrong, do i just get a new one?? or can you alter them?? i'm 12 weeks and four days today...(!)

awww it looks so comfy in it's little sac. You can just go back and remake a new ticker.
Congrats!! Dont be afraid of buying some little things. I started buying almost as soon as I found out :)

:happydance: What a great scan picture!!!

What a beautiful picture! I am so looking forward to when I have my first ultra-sound/scan!

That's an awesome pic, wish I had one as good.

Aw that's sucha cute picture!! Wish I woulda got some like this early on, and don't worry about not having morning sickness, I know a couple of my friends who never had a day of it

Lovely pic!

Dont worry about the morning sickness, I had nausea for a couple of weeks very early on but no actually sickness to date

Aww such a cute picture!
I had my first scan today and i'm so excited i wanted to post a pic, fingers crossed this works i usually mess it up!

Attachments

• Lumpy.JPG
    Lumpy.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
cool piccies, we only got the one, it was moving around too much to get any more!!:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->