Scan today at 7+3

mel28nicole

Reaction score
I'm on cloud 9! :cloud9: After having a MMC in August, I never got to see my little bean on the screen. This time though we got to see! We even saw the baby abdominally. The tech says it's measuring right at 7+3 and heartbeat was 164! I'm so in love!!

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/3B67233B-404F-460B-A9A4-D03DCB7BA41C_zpslqqgtddp.jpg

Aw congratulations. I know exactly how you feel, I had a MMC in October and I'm pregnant again, 8 weeks 5 days now but saw my little bub last Friday with a heartbeat. First time round we went to the scan and the baby was there, just no heartbeat, it was devastating. You feel like it's going to happen again don't you? but you've got a beautiful growing bean now, happy for you x

Beautiful pic, yay for a perfect growing bean :)

I was reading your thread where you were thinking twins but one beautiful healthy bean is just as good as two congrats on a strong heartbeat :)

Fabulous scan pic. Congratulations. Having had a mmc and now seen a good scan myself I know how you felt.

Congratulations, really happy for you. What a relief too, now relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Thank you all so much! Definitely feel like I can relax now!! And this office was so much better than the one I went to before. I guess my left ovary is up higher and further back than it should be, making it very difficult and painful to look at. But this tech was so gentle and made it a lot easier to deal with. I was in tears the last time and then to tell me the baby stop growing at 8 weeks was terrible. My future MIL was in tears! I was so happy I couldn't cry lol. My fiance was so funny tho. We were talking about the heartbeat and he was like WHAT?! I don't see it! hahah So the tech had to zoom in and show him lol. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat on the 27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->