Scan Today Baby Gone

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: it really is one of the most difficult things to go through, and unfortunately people who haven't been through it just don't understand. I found lots of help here on this site, sadly there's plenty of ladies here who have had a loss, but their help and support has been a life saver for me.

We didn't choose a name (it was a blighted ovum) but I have a ring with their birthstone. It's a sapphire as they were due this September. I love it because no one but DH and I know what it means. But I felt so much better once I had it.

Take lots of time, as much as you need to work through this. Be kind to yourself and don't let the daft things others say upset you - you wouldn't believe some of the things people say! I think they mean well though. Sending healing thoughts your way :hugs:

i have been there, i know how you feel...

Sending you lots of love xx

I'm so sorry hun, I'm currently going through the same but was 5+1, I have ordered a necklace and the birthstone for baby's due date so will always have something xxx sending lots of hugs xxx

Thank you so much everyone for all the well wishes. And for those of you experiencing or having experienced loss as well, my heart is with you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->