Scan today, bad feeling UPDATE

With ds I had 3 scans and each time my due date changed. All babies grow differently and scans can be off up to 2 wks in some cases. I wouldn't worry at all. Babies don't always cooperate also when the techs are trying to measure and see things.

I had the same problem at my 12 week scan baby wouldn't cooperate so they couldn't get an nt measurement. In my area they only give one chance at getting that measurement then they will only use the blood test as you describe. I wasn't happy with that either as it is not as reliable so dusted off my credit card to pay for a private nt scan. Is that a possibility for you hun?

I had the same problem at my 12 week scan baby wouldn't cooperate so they couldn't get an nt measurement. In my area they only give one chance at getting that measurement then they will only use the blood test as you describe. I wasn't happy with that either as it is not as reliable so dusted off my credit card to pay for a private nt scan. Is that a possibility for you hun?

We are actually considering it. I will call my midwife tomorrow and ask for a rescan but if that's not an option (which I don't think it will be) I think we will end up going privately. Just annoying to have to pay for something that you should get on the NHS!

They put me a week a head at my scan and I know it's not possible as I had early scans which matched my dates.
Only thing I think of that baby had s growth spurt at the time x

My DH and I had made the decision that we would not continue a pregnancy with a Down syndrome baby. In our case, I'd have insisted that I find out. If you are in the same position then I'd push to get another scan.

My dates chaned alot, a week foward , then four days back, then again foward. I was like this till my 16 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->