scan today..

Anna

Reaction score
.. and saw my little bean.. all ok so far.. put me at 6 1/2 weeks and saw the heart fluttering away, cannot tell you how relieved and happy I was after so many days of worrying over the lack of symptoms.

I am still not getting any symptoms except tiredness so I am still not celebrating but at least I can sleep better tonight :happydance: I have never in my life wanted to feel sick but right now I would love to feel nauseaus and ill..... bring it on.. please I need the reassurance!!

xxxxx

.. and saw my little bean.. all ok so far.. put me at 6 1/2 weeks and saw the heart fluttering away, cannot tell you how relieved and happy I was after so many days of worrying over the lack of symptoms.

I am still not getting any symptoms except tiredness so I am still not celebrating but at least I can sleep better tonight :happydance: I have never in my life wanted to feel sick but right now I would love to feel nauseaus and ill..... bring it on.. please I need the reassurance!!

xxxxx
Good to hear everything is ok, try not to worry :)

Glad Your scan was ok hun, i never felt particually sick during pregnancy apart from the odd occasion (and i was sick)

Congrats on your PG and have a happy healthy 9mths!

xxx

Not been sick once throughout the last 9 months. Had alot of nausea but thats only if I didnt eat for a while, and that didnt start until I was about 8+ weeks.

Pleased your mind is at rest :D

Could be too early for sickness to kick in but liek louise I had none not even much if any nausea ...

Enjoy your pregnancy hun

x

:happydance:Glad the scan went well. Will they scan you at 12 weeks too?

Congrats! Glad to hear all is well. Your morning sickness may kick in later. For some it does not start until weeks 8/9. But don't wish it upon yourself, it really does feel horrible. Better to feel good physically!

Congratulations hunni, I didnt have any sympotms either.. I only got morning sickness twice. after experiancing it i think im one of the lucky ones. lol xx

:happydance: Congrats Anna so glad alls well!
xx

Congrats Anna. Wishing you a happy and Healthy 9 Months Hun.

:hugs:Oh that's brilliant news Anna. Maybe you can relax a little now???:hugs:

Excellent news!

Glad bean is fine and dandy!

I never had any symptoms at all this time round, so make the most of it, you might be the same!xxxx:happydance:

Thanks so much everyone for your well wishes and support, sorry I have not been on before now to say so but been a busy week with Lara not being very well and one of my cats went missing so I have been rather stressed to say the least.

Still no symptoms.. but pregnancy tests still showing very dark line within seconds of peeing on them so hopefully all is still well .. my GP said that if the baby's heart stopped beating the pregnancy test would be negative within 48 hours .. I didnt realise that.. so I guess I will just keep doing those tests!!!!

Off to ebay to buy more HPT!!

Thanks again everyone xx

Thanks so much everyone for your well wishes and support, sorry I have not been on before now to say so but been a busy week with Lara not being very well and one of my cats went missing so I have been rather stressed to say the least.

Still no symptoms.. but pregnancy tests still showing very dark line within seconds of peeing on them so hopefully all is still well .. my GP said that if the baby's heart stopped beating the pregnancy test would be negative within 48 hours .. I didnt realise that.. so I guess I will just keep doing those tests!!!!

Off to ebay to buy more HPT!!

Thanks again everyone xx
DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THIS COMMENT ANNA, But ladies, it appears we have another 'me' on the forum lol.
Anna, chick, I must have spent hundreds of pounds on pregnancy tests during the 1st 2nd tri- and lookin back on it now, I was going waaaay over board!
There were only so many places I could go to buy these tests, so eventually I had to get other people to go get them for me because people were beginning to wonder what the hell was wrong with me and why I was buying all these first response HPT's.
I kid you not, I was taken them every other day. I would go to stores that had buy one get one free, offers on- and I would take one in the morning and another about 3 hours later to compare the darkness of both lines.
Please, dont keep taking those tests, and stop wasting your money lol.
I remember when I was around 10 weeks pregnant, I trot off to the chemist to get a test because I was lacking in symptoms and I was very concerned about it- I had saved my first morning urine and actually took it out with me in my purse lol, ready for when I got my test and went into a public toilet. So I get this test, and I go to the loo- I dip the tip in for a few seconds and waited for a result, but I got nothing...... absolutely zilch, so my test was virtually coming back negative. If I was to look very *VERY* closely, I would maybe see a faint line, but as far as I was concerned, that was it.. something had gone wrong.
So here I go panicking like shit, crying my heart out swearing something had happened to my baby, and I run to the chemist to buy yet another test! I wait a few hours, drink like a fish, and take it again- this time it was slightly darker, but NOTHING compared to what I was getting from the previous weeks.
So again, I get another test, only this time I sent someone else to get me one- I brought one of the tests that have 2 in a pack, only it was a cheap one from superdrug; here I go again, drinking like a fish, and to make sure I peed on the stick properly, I almost stuck it UP my pee hole LOL (I was THAT BAD) BUT, I ended up peeing all over the whole stick, and the test completely screwed up.
I saved the second test for the next day, and FINALLY got a really dark line; I was jumping for joy.
A few days down the line I visit a dr and he tells me that I had drunk so much water/juice, that I had completely diluted my pee which is why they were showing up so faint- he then said that the first test came back neg even with FMU because I left it in the pee for way too long.
If you're not careful, you'll become obsessed with taking these tests, just like I did...
As soon as I felt the baby move, that was it, the tests had stopped, and then I went on to SCANS LOL. After 26 weeks, I had no more- and then at my 32 weeks growth scan, I stopped worrying (maybe not completely, but I wasnt as bad)
Try not to worry yourself, because you'll possibly end up as stressed as I was.
Sorry this reply has been so long winded, I just wanted to share that with you. x x And just to add to your quote; you still get BFP's a few days/weeks after you deliver yur baby, so I cant understand why your dr would say that you get negative results within 48 hrs if anything had gone wrong, because all the dr's and people I have spoken to have told me that regardless, you will still get a positive result because the HCG is still present in your blood. So taking those tests wont benefit you, trust me. Thats why I moved from HPT's, the having scans.
PLEASE, try not to worry too much and DONT get into the habit of buying those tests, they pratically mean nothing after maybe 2/3 times. Once the pregnancy is confirmed, all you can do is wait, and PLUS, you have been scanned, you know baby is there- you have seen your lil bean with your own eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->