SCAN TOMMOROW SO NERVOUS

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I've booked a privet scan for Tommrow and I'm so nervous.
My last scan was at 7+1 and all went well at that scan.
I'm 9 weeks tommorow so there shud be a big difference but I'm so nervous ladies.
I just want everything to be ok.
I have no reason to believe anything is wrong. I've had no bleeding at all and no pain and I'm still getting all pregnancy symptoms. Not feeling sick today but I find that some days I feel sick and some days I don't. My boobs are still sore and my belly is quite big. So I'm hoping that's all good signs.
I hate all the worry the first trimester brings esp when u have had previous losses.
Please tell me I'm being a silly worry wart and everything will be ok:wacko:

Its perfectly normal to be a bit anxious but you have all the signs of a good, healthy pregnancy so far so I seriously doubt you have to worry! Only a few more hours until you get the visual reassurance :) Fx that it all goes well tomorrow!!

Its perfectly normal to be a bit anxious but you have all the signs of a good, healthy pregnancy so far so I seriously doubt you have to worry! Only a few more hours until you get the visual reassurance :) Fx that it all goes well tomorrow!!

Thank you hon
Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. My nanna is coming with us to the scan and she's really excited but I'm just so nervous.
Thanks for the encouraging words. <3

Good luck for tomorrow. I’m sure all will be fine! I know the feeling though, you just want it to be right where it should and no negative news! Let us know how it goes!

I'm sure everything will be just fine and you'll get to see baby again soon.

Thanks ladies. I managed to sleep ok but did keep waking up. It's now 8:42am and my scans not until 11:50am I'm so scared I just want everything to be ok[-o&lt;
Hoping there be able to tell me how many beats per minute the heart rate is because I wasn't told that last time.
I'm so nervous
Please be ok baby [-o&lt;

Fingers crossed for today!

Thank you I actually feel sick with nerves. Gonna get on with some jobs around the house then get myself ready. My anxiety is through the roof. My boobs are really sore and my belly has grown so I'm just praying that's a good sign that all is good.

Good luck for tomorrow. I’m sure all will be fine! I know the feeling though, you just want it to be right where it should and no negative news! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks hon the baby is in the right place because I had a scan 2 weeks ago and all was good. I'm just so worried about there being no growth and no HB or just no HB I'm so scared

I'm sure everything will be just fine and you'll get to see baby again soon.
Thank you sweety gosh I just wish It was time already it's going so slow

Thank you honey I really hope so I'm excited but I'm also scared. Hope ure ok I've been thinking about you :hugs:
I'm fine thank you. Taking each day as it comes. I keep popping back on to check your progress. I'm excited to see how your scan goes x

Hi ladies scan went really well. My due date has changed to the 15th October I'm 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Baby was kicking and waved at us and HB nice and strong at 171BPM will add photos when i get home. I'm so relieved and so happy.
Thank you all so much for all ure support.
Will upload scan pics as soon as I get home<3

Yayyyy cannot wait to see the pictures!!! I'm booking a private scan for 8 or 9 weeks, I've always had bleeding during early pregnancy so I've always been scanned, but this pregnancy is going way to smoothly, I hope it's not to good to be true!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->