SCAN TOMMOROW SO NERVOUS

Thank you so much ladies I'm so happy and so excited.
20190313_161136.jpg 20190313_161245.jpg
She said I've got a very active little one to which I replied is that good and she said it's perfect. My heart is so full of love and happiness and joy. I'm so relieved
Thank you Jesus

I'm fine thank you. Taking each day as it comes. I keep popping back on to check your progress. I'm excited to see how your scan goes x

Awww sweety u have been In my thoughts and I'm always here if u want to chat or vent sending lots of hugs

Hi ladies I've booked a privet scan for tomorrow and I'm so nervous.
My last scan was at 7+1 and all went well at that scan.
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so there shud be a big difference but I'm so nervous ladies.
I just want everything to be ok.
I have no reason to believe anything is wrong. I've had no bleeding at all and no pain and I'm still getting all pregnancy symptoms. Not feeling sick today but I find that some days I feel sick and some days I don't. My boobs are still sore and my belly is quite big. So I'm hoping that's all good signs.
I hate all the worry the first trimester brings esp when u have had previous losses.
Please tell me I'm being a silly worry wart and everything will be ok:wacko:

Wishing you the best tomorrow! I am sure it will be great and you will get wonderful news. I am so excited for you.

Wishing you the best tomorrow! I am sure it will be great and you will get wonderful news. I am so excited for you.

Hi hon I had my scan yesterday and it went really well. HB 171BPM baby was kicking and waving and I'm 9 weeks 2 days. Thank you for ure well wishes. Hope ure well

Hi ladies
So in 2011 I had a liver transplant. I had to have it done in a city hospital that's about an hour and a half drive away from where I live. I cudnt have it at my home hospital because they don't do transplants so I had my transplant done at the queen Elizabeth in Birmingham.
I rang them at 5 weeks pregnant to tell them I am pregnant. Anyway they have just rang me back and they want me to go there on the 1st April to have all my liver and kidney bloods done annnnd there gonna do a scan to check my liver and kidneys but they will have a look at baby as well.
I'll be 11+6 and then on the 9th April I have my main dating scan I'll be 13 weeks. So 2 more scans coming up. I'm excited but I bet I'll be nervous again.

@Suggerhoney I am loving your scan pics! I am always amazed at how much they can see so early on.
I will be here for you too if you want a rant or anything xx I have 5 days until I start the tww again. I'm so looking forward to that Haha x

@Suggerhoney I am loving your scan pics! I am always amazed at how much they can see so early on.
I will be here for you too if you want a rant or anything xx I have 5 days until I start the tww again. I'm so looking forward to that Haha x

Thank you sweety that's is lovely and kind of you. I'm here for you to. Oh the joys of the tww. I think that 2ww and early pregnancy is the most stressful time urghhh. Really want you to get a blazing BFP hon.

Thank you sweety that's is lovely and kind of you. I'm here for you to. Oh the joys of the tww. I think that 2ww and early pregnancy is the most stressful time urghhh. Really want you to get a blazing BFP hon.
It really is! I will keep you updated lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"