Scan

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I'm going to see my midwife on wed's and I will be 17 weeks pg. My next scan isn't until the 23rd Apr but I really want to go now.............is there anyway I could talk to my midwife nicely, maybe bribe her with a bar of Galaxy (I know that would work for me!) to get me a appt sooner as in a few days? I just really want to see the lil baby bouncing round in my tummy again and know that everythig is all good?

Is it normal to be like this......Its my 1st so I don't know how to behave?! 'Pweese let me see my lil baby again, you're such a nice lady midwfe?' :winkwink:

Will it work??

My OH has just ran me a lovely hot radox bath now with candles, so I'm off for a soak, mmmm lovely! \\:D/

Sam x

I dont get my 1st scan til Im 15+4 :cry:

Had early scans with bth mine!

But try it and see what happeneds lol!!!
xxx

Wow, its strange you should mention this- Im seeing a midwife at the hospital on friday and I had a scan last week- my BF missed out so Im going to ask if I can have another quick one just to show him the baby- we are going to offer a very generous donation towards the hospital if they allow this to happen.
Where do you see your midwife? Is it actually in the hospital that you get your scans done? if so, you may be able to bribe her... Good luck, and let us know. My next scan is at 20 weeks :( Dunno how I will cope.

Why not get a private one done Louise? Surely the cost wouldnt be much different to a generous donation and you get more from private ones.

Why not get a private one done Louise? Surely the cost wouldnt be much different to a generous donation and you get more from private ones.
We were thinking of hsving a private one but I was hoping that the hospital would take pitty on my BF for missing out on seeing baby wriggling around on friday- I spoke to someone a few days ago about a private scanin my area, and he said that they prefer for you to be over 18 weeks before giving the scan. So far I have seen private scans range from £95, to £150- we only want a standard scan, nothing special like a 3d. Anyway, I spoke to the hospital earlier, they are going to listen to babies heartbeat instead when I go in on friday for all that blood work. If they have trouble finding it I was crap my pants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->