Scanned booked tomorrow - what should I see?

The repeat hcg is generally for high risk or fertility clinic led pregnancies or women whom have had a history of miscarriage. I've never had a repeat hcg after the first to confirm pregnancy.

I've had one miscarriage. I wonder how many you have to have had!

That's a good question. I'm guessing more than 2. I'm not sure but the only women I know that have it (hcg) monitored are ladies that have had several. Or high risk. Or fertility clinic involvement. This is canada /u.s/ and uk women that I know of. Not sure anywhere else hun. X

Buffy- had the scan today and all was perfect. LO measured 7+1 and we got to see the hb! So it's just as we thought, late o, later implant etc. hoping you have a great experience on the 5th!
Tryn4- did you say something about being able to find the hb rate on your scan? I asked the doctor and all she said was it looked really good.

Yes on the screen it usually shows the hb rate...and if you ask they will tell you the bpm. I'm so glad everything went well 4 you!

The repeat hcg is generally for high risk or fertility clinic led pregnancies or women whom have had a history of miscarriage. I've never had a repeat hcg after the first to confirm pregnancy.

I've had one miscarriage. I wonder how many you have to have had!

That's a good question. I'm guessing more than 2. I'm not sure but the only women I know that have it (hcg) monitored are ladies that have had several. Or high risk. Or fertility clinic involvement. This is canada /u.s/ and uk women that I know of. Not sure anywhere else hun. X

I had mine checked day I found out (4 weeks exactly) then repeat every 48 hours doc said they look for a double to consider it a healthy pregnancy at that point and mine tripled so she said I didn't need to go for the second set of doubling. I did have it again a week later to see if my hcg was at 2,000 (level that a sac should be seen) I was at almost 5,000 so I was able to have my scan the following week at 6 weeks 3 days to see baby!

Oh awesome sass!! I'm both excited and scared for Monday!

Don't be scared! Only excitement!

I get it. I was really scared. I actually realized last night that I was so scared I didn't even poo yesterday, which is so unlike me.

Haha that is funny! But at the moment that is like me not to poop! constipation is not my friend.

Wishing you good luck for your scan tomorrow buffy , excited you get to see your little bean :) x

Measuring at 6w4d with a heartbeat of 134bpm! :flower:

Yay! :happydance: I've been waiting for an update all day, wasn't sure when you'd post with the time difference. So happy for you!

Thankyou! I almost cried with relief when I saw it :) :)

They didn't have a printing facility, so this is taken with my phone..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
& it's flipped the wrong way :shrug: You get the point! Lol

Congratulations Buffyx! Fantastic !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member