Scared I'm going to be disappointed....

teacup22

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to post in here.
I am SO happy and glad that everything was fine at our 12 week scan. I've had losses and I'm just so grateful.
BUT
I felt a pan of disaappintment when people guessed boy on my scan picture even though I thought I didn't care and I just want a healthy baby.
Now I'm confused!
I don't want to be disappointed if its another boy :cry:

It's normal Hun :hugs: I was disappointed that this baby is another boy. I feel bad for feeling that way. I'm getting over it though slowly! When do you find out the gender?

Not for another 8 weeks!! I'm not sure I will find out now if I'm going to feel rubbish and then I will feel guilty. DH has no preference and I didn't think I did.
I think that's why I'm taking it so hard :(

I felt the same at my scan with my 2nd, I had no preference but when they told me boy I was sad. But went and bought a pretty bright blue wonder suit and I was fine lol in glad they are both boys now as they are 14 mths apart and the amount of clothes they go through its good to be able to pass big brother down to little brother. They are actually in the same size now lol!
So now they are both older and not going through as many clothes etc I'm hoping our third and final bubby will be a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->