Scared of?

A

Always&4ever

Jasmine seems to be scared of the hoover :(, its only been this last few days before that she would happily sit there and watch it. Anybody else's LO have that fear?

Yep, Dan I couldnt hoover while he was in the house he was TERRIFIED he would scream the house down !!! But them my Dan was TERRIFIED of everything from the hoover to Santa, fireworks, people dressed up, parades, balloons, loud noises, do you want me to go on ?? !!!! Lol
I think it is quite normal I have heard of a lot of kids being scared of things like the hoover, hairdryers and tumble dryers. xx

My nephew is scared off the hoover and screams when its on, he's also scared of the food blender. xx

Olivia has just suddnely become afriad of the hoover. Bizare as it sounds she actually used to like it. She used to chase i round.

I even bought her this Fisher Price laugh & learn hoover thing for xmas because she liked it so much :dohh:
https://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/88/0/AAAAAigKh4kAAAAAAIgFyg.jpg

Perhaps having her own will help but I have no idea why she just suddenly hates it

x

yep my son was alright when e was baby but then he somtimes gets scared of it now and for summer wel she watches it and when shes a sleep it dont even wake her up! but most kids when they get older they will be scared of it hun good luck xx

Kaya went through a phase pf being scared of the hoover. I made a point of telling her that I was going to switch the hoover on and that it was going to be loud, it seemed to work. I still warn her lol.

my friends little boy was like this, her neighbour used to have to come and get harvey when she needed to hoover. Its bizarre.

Ally doesn't like it either. It didn't bother him until he hit 4 months though. I'm hoping it's just a little phase. It's funny because I've read that they're meant to like the hoover because it sounds like womb noises!

charlies the other way round he loves the hoover and wont leave it alone when its out even when im hooving he follows it around holding the handle on it haha as soon as i open the cuboard that its in he crawls over and plays with it :rofl:

Jack used to be scared off it, but my dad walked him over to it and he was holding the handle and now he is fine :)

Max is the same thing , he hates the hoover , blender and hairdryer poor thing will cry when he hears those ..oh and yesterday we noticed he hates when we remove the ice from the car with the ice scraper :(

Josh must be weird because he goes bananas for the vacuum! He loves it so much and tries to grab it every time! I've always done vacuuming with him being around ever since he was a tiny baby. Maybe that's why!
https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1051/4/46/630246145/n630246145_1570487_942.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->