Scared that was my only chance... :( UPDATED PAGE 5 (27 Oct)

Hey Mom23monkies :thumbup:

Thanks for the chuckle and backatcha! And just so you know, I think I am actually a bit barking :haha: but it does make life more interesting :winkwink:

Really though, thanks a million x

LOL I thank you much!!!!
And honestly I beleive that if you dont stay a little crazy you will most likly go COMPLETLY insane!!!
So we can be excentric together
:happydance::flower::haha:

LOL - It's a deal :happydance:

~runs round doing the crazie dance~
Sure it causes a few strange glances
but its just cuz you know they wanna join us hahaha

Hey Lovely Ladies :flower:

I just wanted to bump this up as I was the OP. I have just got my BFP!!!! I turned 36 on the 17th October, so please lovely 30/40 something ladies, don't give up!!!

Please keep your FX'd for this one to stick.

Love, luck and :dust: to you all x

I just wanted to bump this up as I was the OP. I have just got my BFP!!!! I turned 36 on the 17th October, so please lovely 30/40 something ladies, don't give up!!!

Congratulations kit cat!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you :) wishing you a healthy 9 months, hope it won't be long before we join you :) take care xx

That's wonderful to hear a success story, especially by the OP.

Thanks Mrsdh and Nikki Leigh :flower:

Look forward to you joining me :thumbup:

Good luck x

OMG OMG OMG OMG ~jumps up and down~
Thats SOOO fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
:dust::happydance::hugs::dust:
I am soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic news :) actaully what I needed to read logging on here tonight, Ive had such a shit day, soooo low too, Im 44 tho, so I know my Bio clocks lot slower in catching a good egg than yours :-( but i LIVE in HOPE xxxx please let that baby dust fall down on me

FX crossed for you too xxx

Congratulations! I am also in my 30's and love to get good news like this from people who understand!
:happydance:

Fingers and toes crossed that this one sticks!

congratulations Kitkat thats awesome news well done you H & H 9 months coming your way xxx

This is fantastic news :) actaully what I needed to read logging on here tonight, Ive had such a shit day, soooo low too, Im 44 tho, so I know my Bio clocks lot slower in catching a good egg than yours :-( but i LIVE in HOPE xxxx please let that baby dust fall down on me

Hey Janie, thanks so much :flower:

I also thought you might be interested to know that my sister who will be 40 in Feb 2011 is just completing her 1st Tri! It's her first child and they were very lucky to get their BFP within 2 months of trying. There is ALWAYS hope and I wish hard for you that your dreams come true very soon.

Much love, luck and :dust: sent in your direction x

massive congrats , im 36 37 in 2 weeks so this give me hope , happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Aww don't worry, your time will come. You are quite young in my eyes. Mariah Carey has just announced her pregnancy at 40 and she experienced a miscarrriage, a while back.

What they do say is start trying straight away as your chances of getting pg are greater. So good luck.

Hey Janie, thanks so much :flower:

I also thought you might be interested to know that my sister who will be 40 in Feb 2011 is just completing her 1st Tri! It's her first child and they were very lucky to get their BFP within 2 months of trying. There is ALWAYS hope and I wish hard for you that your dreams come true very soon.

Much love, luck and :dust: sent in your direction x

Hey Kit x,

Thats even more great news re your sis :) Makes me feel like im not out of the race just yet then xxx :happydance: I do have two older daughters, acutally its my daughters 14th today.....Hope your well ? xxx and enjoying that pregnancy, good excuse to put your feet up etc :thumbup: lol

Congratulations!

Before you know it, you will be holding that little one and then we will see you back for #2!! :flower:

come on girls more bfp's needed here lets follow kit_cat's lead xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->