Scared to BD

Naturalmommi

Reaction score
So after a marathon of BDing this past month im a little worn out anyways but I'm very scared to even do it now cause I get UTI from BD and a Uti can cause miscarriage so.... I'm wondering what to do...

When in doubt talk to your dr.. but that said I'm sure if you bd'd it would be ok!!! I personally go on pelvic rest for the first 13 weeks of pregnancy because of hx of losses and because I'm on progesterone! I'd say do what you're comfy with, there are other ways to be intimate besides vaginal Intercourse.

I have done loads of BD in all my pregnancies, 1st and 3rd pregnancies i had one uti, and had antibiotics. They are healthy happy 6 and 1 year olds. It becomes a risk to miscarriage if its left untreated and starts to spread to the kidneys. I got mine from holding my bladder too long.

Agreed, when it doubt talk to your gyn. I would just maintain a sanitary level of hygiene for both of you and urinate after. My SO swears up and down research shows that urinating after BD reduces the risk of a UTI. I don't know if it works for women since we have different ... pathways lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->