Scared to test

So just thought I would give a quick update so as of now af still hasnt come. she still has a few more hours before shes officially late but so far so good. Hopefully she stays away and tomorrow i get a bfp but i guess well see. Im starting to think the opk i got this morning may not have been positive after all but they are definitely getting darker. Im gonna put pictures up from the one i took wednesday and the one i took this morning theyre definitely got a lot darker so im hoping thats a good sign. The thing thats weird to me is that i put it up and was told it wasnt positive but its just as dark as the opks I get right before ovulation. Ive never gotten a test line as dark or darker then the control line but I have ovulated the past few months i have been taking them a day or two after the darkest that they get for me (its confirmed by temp so I know for sure its happening). I dont know maybe ive missed my surge everytime which is why it only gets so dark. What are you ladies opinions? The darker one is from this morning and the lighter one is from wednesday. Im really curious as to what you ladies think...

Attachments

• IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
So I finally took a test this morning both opk and hpt. It looks like they are both positive. I would for you ladies to take a look. I tried really hard to get a good pic of the hpt but it just wouldn't photograph the line was pretty light. Which kind of bugs me out because I'm 17dpo so it should be blazing right well anyway let me know what you think. But I'm pretty sure I finally got my bfp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 33
Sorry you may have to squint to see it it doesn't photo graph well but I swear it's there what do you guys think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
I've not seen that type of hpt begore. Am I looking for a second line that is pink (control blue?) or maybe it's just the pic! I can see something faint there though!

Do you have a FRER, they are fab! I've had x2 darkish lines on them and am still very faint on the cheapies so might be worth trying to get a FRER if you can.

I've not seen that type of hpt begore. Am I looking for a second line that is pink (control blue?) or maybe it's just the pic! I can see something faint there though!

Do you have a FRER, they are fab! I've had x2 darkish lines on them and am still very faint on the cheapies so might be worth trying to get a FRER if you can.

They are the ones we use at my clinic to run pregnancy on. It's supposed to be pink sorry I don't have the frer but I'm gonna go grab one ASAP

Congrats looks like a bfp. I have seen those tests before they are funky! So cool!!

So unfortunately it wasnt a sticky bean after all. I had a miscarriage this past weekend. I think I truly am done ttc. I dont think I want to go through this heartbreak again.

So sorry for your loss <3

I have similar experiences, and consequently read a lot, it happens to everyone, very early miscarriages, called "chemical pregnancies". Some don't even get a visible line.
But for a few weeks, it feels real! Because it is real. A fertilized egg that just wasn't deemed good by the body, and stopped growing.

It's exhausting.. First two weeks of nausea and fatigue and pregnancy tests, then a BFP that slowly fades to BFN :( .Not to mention the cervix cramping, and the second AF is the worst... The emotionl pain. The whole thing takes 2 months! With no results to show for all the work. The things women have to go through...

Maybe before women didn't even know it happened, just had "an off month". Only now with these tests do we know, and we also have to bear the knowledge.

How to continue? Take a pause. Slowly let go of the dream of this child. I keep them in my heart, even if i was just for a while. Gradually refocus on health, hobbies, friends or work. When you feel ready, try again. Nowadays, I don't test or dream big (count birthdays, choose names) until much after AF. This way, you feel the baby and how it ends, but at least you don't have to see the BFNs, or give up the dreams.

&#9825;

I'm too scared to test too. I've been cramping for over a week it's eased quite a lot now. I'm a day or two late but absolutely will not test because I just know it will be negative

Really sorry for your loss rockstar n I hope you are feeling ok.
Lyd hope you get that bfp! Fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->