Scared to test

Dolcedeleche

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I gave up trying about 6 months ago. Haven't been keeping track of anything. So I have no idea how far along I could be. I'd say 4-6 weeks. So here's my symptoms, not many of them.

A new zit every day (I usually have very clear skin)
Cramping off and on since about 5/5 now it's like a dull ache all the time.
Lower back pain comes and goes since last week
And the one that makes me think it's probably for real is pain/achyness in my vaginal area.
My hip hurt so bad last night I couldn't fall asleep. It still hurts off and on.
And very vivid dreams.

I'm worried though because I am not extra tired and don't have any breast tenderness.

I know I'm at least 2weeks late because my 12 year old and I are usually very close and hers was over at least a week ago. I usually get it first.

I'll test soon, just had so many negatives I don't want to see another. I keep saying oh af will be here tomorrow, then no sign at all. I'd like to wait until Sunday but probably won't lol. So what do you think with my symptoms?

I know that horrible feeling of being scared to test. This pregnancy it took us 2 and a half years to fall pregnant and I had given up hope and testing around 10 months before.
I realised I was late and felt tons of symotoms- breasts killing me, unusual cramps, heart rate rise etc but was terrified to test for days incase it crushed me.

In a way its worse holding on without testing as your brain starts to get carried away even if you try to stop it which could lead to more disappointment.

Your symptoms sounds good but like a say your brain could get carried away.

Best advice I can give is be brave, go and test today now. It should be a clear answer one way or the other and will let you move on.

Can you update?
Joy x

Thank you! Congrats! It's 1230am now, but I will when I wake up. And I'll update as soon as I can.

Best of luck! I know that feeling. How about you make a promise to ur self- if it’s positive, amazing but if it’s negative, plan something nice to do, to treat yourself.

I was like this with my son. I was a week late and terrified to test. I’d already done tests up on tests all the other months before but was scared of it being too good to be true!

Oh bless you hun. After 2 miscarriages I know that scared to test feeling so well... in fact with my previous pregnancy I didn&#8217;t test at all, I was like you.. stacking up symptoms, no period,-!: finally tested when I was about 9/10 weeks pregnant and obviously got a strong positive lol. Do the test when you&#8217;re ready.. take a deep breathe<3 good luck.. I think your symptoms sound good (without getting you hopes up!) I&#8217;m pregnant atm only about 5+ weeks but I have no boob tenderness at all which I thought was a definite symptom for me! Every pregnancy is different I guess xxx

Thanks ladies, I've got PCOS, so I've had a lot of CPs but this time just feels different. I work both of my jobs today so I will test tomorrow morning for sure. It was weird last night my tummy hurt so much I couldn't fall asleep but then I woke and didn't feel anything so I started worrying but now it's back so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Oh and! As I was falling asleep my nipple started itching on my right side, it was driving me crazy! I just remembered and looked at my boobs, they totally look different. Ok I think I'm ready to test now! Lol

Have you tested yet?!
&#128513;&#128513;&#128513;

No, unfortunately today I work from 730am-11pm i will have to wait until tmro. But I keep going back and forth on if Af is gonna show or if there's a bean in there lol.

It’s a shame there was no update :( I’ve been waiting for this for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->