Scared... UPDATE P4 - BAD NEWS :_(

I hope everything is ok hun x

Hope all is well... I bled a ton in my last pregnancy and had a healthy baby boy... stay positive... it can be from many different things... :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I went to the hospital yesterday and got checked over, and there is no problem with the bits they can see - if you know what I mean!! They have also done the usual tests for infections etc which I should hear back about soon. Baby's heartbeat is fine, so I'm SO relieved!!

I know I have an anterior placenta, but the doctor said it would be checked out at the next scan (my 20wk one) in two weeks time. He said that even if it was that causing the bleeding, they couldn't really do much about it in the interim. So I didn't get a scan.

However, yesterdays postponed babybond gender scan is now today at 1.20pm!!! So we're back on track for a gender answer by the end of the day! Yay.

Will be back soon...

x

Im so glad everything is ok hun :hugs:
Cant wait to hear ur gender news xx

I'm on such a high today! I really thought it was all over monday night, such a pessimist but I was just preparing for the worst. Now I'm elated!

Pleased that all is well and have fun at the gender scan today. Babybond is such a lovely company xx

Glad all is well and update on the gender?

Great news!! I'm glad to hear everything is ok :)

Glad to hear you are relieved ... now what are you having????

glad everythings ok hun fingers crossed you got a good view of baby this time! can't wait to hear what your having! x

just read over your post,,seems like you have been on a rollar coaster of emotions. Sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better today and have a great time at the scan!!!

Hi again.

Bit of news... bad I'm afraid.

I went for my scan at babybond and they found a retroplacental bleed. They didn't scan me yesterday at the hospital, but thankgod I went to babybond today. It's a medium sized bleed. The lady at babybond took some pictures and told me to get hold of my mw / dr asap. I phoned up the day assessment unit I wennt to yesterday and they got me back in. After an hours wait I saw a dr and heard the worst news. Basically I'm suffering from placental abruption and there's a chance I could lose my baby. They have kept me in for observation and I'm having a scan in the morning. Basically I have to pray I don't bleed again. I'm so scared, and I can't quite believe this is happening.

Oh, I found out today my baby is a little boy. I nearly put 'i'm having a boy' then but I don't want to tempt fate. The little mite is fine and dandy, it's just his mummys body that is letting him down.

I couldn't stop crying when I found out but now I'm prepared for the worst. I think.

If I don't bleed within the week thats a really good sign the doctor said. I hate this hospitaL, it's so quiet. Too much time to think. Thankgod my mum brought in my mini laptop in a bid to kee me sane.

Thanks everyone, sorry if I've made any of you feel a bit down. xxx

That is what I had with my last pregnancy, placental abruption... I bled heavy the entire time fromm about 13 weeks on... was put on complete bed rest... it was very scary and many times I thought I lost the baby.. but I made it to 33.5 weeks... keep positive... that is the best thing you can do.. if you have any questions PM me... :hugs:

Luke is 2 now!!!

Oh honey I'm so sorry you have a placenta abprution!!!:( Please stay in bed and don't get up.!

I'm in a totally different situation but i am fearing of losing my little boy as well. But we have to stay strong. I know it's SO hard but trust me our little ones can and will fight these issues that are going on.

I will be praying for you and your LO. God Bless. Please dear lord heal her bleed and keep baby safe....

im sorry, but dont give up xxxxxxxxx try to rest and where all here for you always xxxxxxxx

i know words cant make you better hun, and i honestly dont know what to say to you, im lost for words, but please know that me and all these other ladies are thinking of you and ur LO, please have hope hun, miracles do happen, you have one growing inside you and he could be a fighter, its not your fault so don't blame urself or ur body , i know this is one of things people hate to hear but everything that happens, does happen for a reason, and like smith87999 it doesnt mean ur LO wont make it, hospitals are horrid, but remember your in the best place for you and bubs hun, all my love xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

oh no, thinking of you. Have lots of rest. Take care, and got my fingers x'd x

so sorry to hear this hun :hugs: stay strong and we'll be praying theres no more bleeding for you xxx

hun, i'm so sorry!! :hugs: i had a placental abruption and my little boy was born via c-section at 37 weeks, so there is always hope. got everything crossed for you and your little man :hugs: xx

Thinking of you, keep us updated and take it easy sweetie x x x x x x Big :hug: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->