Scared... UPDATE P4 - BAD NEWS :_(

oh honey; thank god for babybond! hang in there little man! mummy rest and try not to worry the good news is they know whats going on now xxxx

Hoping for a positive outcome for you. :hug:

Aww sweetie I'm so sorry to hear this but at least you have support now and well done you for going to babybond it'll make so much difference now you know. Rest and try not to stress yourself out and think about little Luke and focus to getting beyond that magical 24 week mark. x

Hope things turn out for the best hun.Try take it easy :) x x

Hey hun.Huge hugs and please rest.I have had many vists and to the womens centre at the JR.The midwives are lovely though.I made 2 very good friends when I was admitted.We always raided the tea trolley for juice and biscuits!

Take care you xxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww gosh hun u must be so scared.........thinking of u and LO, keeping everything X 4u x

Got everything crossed for you hun, keep yourself proper rested xxx

oh hunni so sorry to hear that i really hope you have no more bleeding and your placenta holds out til your lil mans a bit bigger and stronger!

thinking of you hunni. thank god you had your babybond scan eh?! x

Hope the bleeding stays away, and your little guy can stay put for a long time!!

I am so sorry :sad1: i hope the bleed stops and baby stays put for much longer!
My body let my baby down :cry: Im thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

Donna xxx

Sorry to hear about your bad news. My thoughts are with you, and I hope that the other lovely ladies who have experienced this have reassured you somewhat. The good thing is that it has been diagnosed and the doctors will ensure that all goes well for you and bubs. All the best:hug:

I hope your feeling okay sweetie you and your little man are in my thoughts x :hugs:

I am so sorry hun!! :hugs:

This is not your fault! I am sure LO is a fighter, keep positive and I hope he stays put for many more weeks. Thinking of you :hugs: x

Aww hon I'm so sorry to hear this news. All fingers are firmly crossed for you at this end but everyone's right - it's clearly not your fault. These things happen, you can't control your body so please don't blame yourself.

Here's hoping everything is ok
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->