Scared... UPDATE P4 - BAD NEWS :_(

Keep positive sweetie. little one is hanging on, just completely rest and take care - good luck

Hi

Fingers crossed everything will settle, ive pm'd you hope you dont mind but been were you are 3 times xxx

Hoping and praying that everything's ok for you chick. Take it easy and try to relax - easier said than done I know - but get plenty of rest.

Oh my goodness, I'm so overwehelmed by your responses. Thanks so much everyone - it has made lovely reading.

Not much has gone on. Only good news was that baby did a great big kick last night when the nurse was checking him out with the sonicaid. My belly even rose up and that was the first kick I have ever experienced. It was like he was saying 'I'm OK!'

I've just been told I have to stay in for monitoring for at least one more night. I'm looking on the positive side that at least I'm here if anything were to go wrong. It's just so boring and I miss my little Harry sooooo much :(

I'm having to force myself to go to the loo, because I'm scared that if I do i will find blood. You have too much time to think in these places too. I went on a kiddie rollercoaster at Crealy adventure park last week, maybe that caused the problem, or lifting cooking oil at work, or lugging Harry around. I just wasn't being careful.

I swear to god though that if my little boy survives this and hangs on, I will never ever worry about insignificant things again like my weight or the babys sex or anything. I'll just be glad I have my precious baby, because if he makes it through this he will certainly be that!

Just waiting for thismornings scan now, that will tell us if the bleed is getting bigger, staying the same or hopefully being reabsorbed.

I'll keep you informed. Thanks so much everyone from the bottom of my heart for all your love and encouragement, it has kept me sane during a really dark time.

Love you all xx

Thanks everyone

:hug: Thinking of you. Glad to hear your little man is kicking you, and I hope your scan this morning goes well :hugs: x

very very scary...........:hissy:
hope it gets better soon......[-o< for you :hugs:

kisses and hugs... *crosses fingers*
all the love in the world...
LP
xox

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs: but pleased to know that you haven't had any further bleed overnight.

Please don't go over things in your mind looking for a cause, or any other reason to blame yourself... these things just happen. No ones fault.

Will be keeping you and your beautiful little man in my thoughts, and praying for a wonderful outcome xxx

Good luck with your scan today. Keep you chin up :)

So sorry you are having to go through this, don't blame yourself, as everyone else has said sometimes these things just happen :hugs: I will keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

Aww hun, Im so sorry you are having to go through this, I hope your scan was promising, you are in my thoughts, you have a little fighter there, take care :hugs: XX

Hey everyone, quick update.

My consultant popped in at 2pm and as I still hadn't been scanned at this point he took me down and did it himself.

The bleed is still present although it seems to have decreased in size slightly from yesterday although it is quite hard to tell. Little boy is still wriggling around like a good un, probably sick of people keep looking at him all the time!

Basically the consultant said that there is a risk of me bleeding again as the placenta has come away once already. About 10-20% chance of reoccurance. Whether it be a small, medium or large abruption he can't predict. Baby has a better chance of getting beyond 24 weeks than not, but it is highly likely that he will be premature. To be honest though I feel quite happy with those odds, and although we're not out of the woods I feel more positive than I did last night.

I have to stay in til Sat at least for monitoring. I should be able to go home then if there is no reoccurance of bleeding. I guess this si the best place for me but I am soooooooooooo bored it is unreal.

Again thanks for all your positivity and kind words, it means alot.

xx

That is good news and I'm with you with those odds. So pleased for you and little one. Glad you have the laptop at least you can keep up with BnB!!! Keep safe and calm lots of :hugs: for you both.

Me too, thankgod it was brought in for me. I'd be bored out of my mind without it

I'm lucky I have aniphone so if Im bored bnb isn't far away. Try the chat rooms too. I haven't been in there but I know its good. X

hoping you are ok. glad the odds are looking better. rest up xx

Hey sweetie. So glad things are looking upwards. We know the big man upstairs is looking down on you and your little one. Sorry you are stuck in the hospital untill saturday...:( I know i've been there and its terrible...:( So will you be on bedrest when you get out?

If so we could be.....Bedrest buddies lol. I will be on bedrest from here on out depending on how my cervix holds up and all. Well I'll be thinking of you sweetie! Lots of prayers being said for you and your little one!:) HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->