Scared... UPDATE P4 - BAD NEWS :_(

Came back to see how things are! Hope he stays there for as longs as possible :hugs: xxx

Oh no Gem, i'm so sorry you're having to go through all that. My thoughts are with you and your little fighter. Lots of Love xx

I'm home!!! To my surprise my doctor asked me if I'd like to go home thismorning. I was chuffed! Still no more bleeding (touch wood) so that's great news.

I have to practically live on the sofa / in my bed but it's so nice to be back.

We're trying to think of a name for baby boy, so it feels like he's part of the family. I've bought two preemie cardies from the hospital ready for his early birthday and I'm thinking really positively.

:hugs:

I wondered how you was hun thats great news glad your home, make sure you rest now xx

Awww pleased your home,but you must rest and make everyone look after you both, bet your son was pleased to see you,I know I would miss my son loads if i had to go in hospital. :hugs:

Glad your home and just take it real easy now. Don't be tempted with the hoovering you here!!!

I am so happy to hear that you are home and the bleeding has held off... take them seriously... with my abruption I wouldn't have any bleeding so I would take it upon my self to do a little more (load of laundry)and a little more (load of laundry and dishes)... and then I would bleed again... so take them seriously and only get up when you have to.. food and bathroom... hard but it is worth it...

Also if it makes you feel any better ... the dr told me when I delivered luke early that your body sends messages to the baby when you experience things like abruption (or any maternal stresses) to speed up some of the babies development just in case it comes early... that knowledge helped to ease my mind... and it was true with my last baby...

big :hugs: to you... and I hope the bleeding is done and you get to have a nice long pregnancy... sending you prayers :)

Also if it makes you feel any better ... the dr told me when I delivered luke early that your body sends messages to the baby when you experience things like abruption (or any maternal stresses) to speed up some of the babies development just in case it comes early...

Wow, that's amazing and really good to know!

Great to hear you are home and the bleeding has stopped, just rest and take things easy, thinking of you all, take care :hugs: XX

Really hope everything turns out ok, keep positive as from what I've read on this thread things might turn out ok. Thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed all goes well. Cant believe its a boy after being told it was a girl!!!! My thoughts are with u x

Im thinking and praying for you . I wish you , your family and baby boy all the luck i have. xxx

Hope all is well and you and the little one are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->