Scary OBs

Kess

Reaction score
https://myobsaidwhat.com

This was posted on Natural Parenting yesterday, and I spent ages looking through it in horror! Thoughtful Thursdays are a nice break from the hideous things many HCPs have said though!

a couple of them were funny- "you get a free bikini wax" (i had c section so can see funny side of that one) BUT most of them are just awful!!!!

Yeah, I think some of them were bad jokes that kinda went wrong (there's one about a male MW saying "Oh don't worry, I suck on them all the time" in response to a mother asking for a female MW who might know more about BFing to help her), but a lot of them are horrible! No wonder people lose confidence in themselves and their bodies.

Some of them aren't that bad. I mean, I can't understand why anyone would take offence to this: "You can take your time, we’re here just to assist you. We give you the options, you pick what you want". 3 people dislike that! o_O?! He sounds like a lovely OB!

Some of them aren't that bad. I mean, I can't understand why anyone would take offence to this: "You can take your time, we’re here just to assist you. We give you the options, you pick what you want". 3 people dislike that! o_O?! He sounds like a lovely OB!

Some of them are specifically labelled "Thoughtful Thursday", examples of good things OBs have said, which it sounds like that one is. I have no idea why some nutters have disliked all of the Thoughtful Thursdays submissions, but there's nowt as queer as folk!

Some of them are specifically labelled "Thoughtful Thursday", examples of good things OBs have said, which it sounds like that one is. I have no idea why some nutters have disliked all of the Thoughtful Thursdays submissions, but there's nowt as queer as folk!

Oh I see! In that case, ignore my silly comment :rofl:

Wow. Just shows why midwifery in the US is gaining in popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->