Scottish Gals

yeah i had my scan, it went well. The lassie doing the scan wasn't too happy for some reason. Ah well. I got ten scan photo's. Lol!

yeah i had my scan, it went well. The lassie doing the scan wasn't too happy for some reason. Ah well. I got ten scan photo's. Lol!

Lol yeah they dont seem to be the happiest of people in ninewells :haha:

yeah there is! Oh and yeah ninewells.....i worked there as a student nurse and they were always moanin about their jobs!

Just seen this thread - I'm West of Glasgow :flower:

I had Niamh at nine wells, although prenatal at PRI, and I couldn't say A bad word about t them, except maybe the foods horrible LOL

I had Niamh at nine wells, although prenatal at PRI, and I couldn't say A bad word about t them, except maybe the foods horrible LOL

Me too! Although I had Kaiden! I didn't think the food was too bad. :haha: I'm from Perth. Where are you? Sorry, I know you've probably already said but I'm on my lunch break & don't have time to read back the posts :flower:

anyone know what the delivery suites are like at ninewells?

bexbexbex - I dont have any complaints about them. Maybe not as nice as the PRI ones which are quite modern. When I was in ninewells (Aug 2009) they were working on them so not sure what they are like now. I wasn't in the midwife led section at ninewells so not sure what thats like.

Kabee - Just now I'm living between Kinross and Kelty. Depending on what day of the week!

Bex - I thought they were fine, functional. Honestly I really liked the place.

Hi girls!
I'm in Fife, although I'm another one from Dundee (originally)

Abigailly - ooh someone near by. There seems to be quite a few in dundee or fife but not come across anyone in perthshire yet. :happydance:

Hello! I'm in the Scottish Borders..anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->