• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scottish Meet! *UPDATE!*

R

rubixcyoob.

So after talking to a few girls who are teen mummies/mummies-to-be we have decided to arrange a meet in Scotland :D You don't have to be a teen to come along, anyone and everyone is welcome :happydance:

So the details are as follows:

Scotland Meet
Glasgow, George Square
Saturday 16th October 2010
12pm

And we can just go with the flow. Have something to eat, shop, walk around, whatever we fancy :) George square was picked because it is a very known location in Glasgow, and if you're not sure then PM me :)

So if you're coming, leave your name and I'll add it to the list. It'll be nice meeting you all :D

Attending:
Amy and Joshua
Emma and Anna
Natasha and Summer

Shona and Bump
Sam and maybe Aiden
Katie and Kaiden
Janie and Noah
Caroline and Alex
Karen and Adam

Update - after seeing what some of the girls have said and given the fact theirs a footie match on that day the time has been changed from 1pm to 12pm so hopefully that suits!

Ohh I might be able to come! :D
My son is off to his grannys for a week from the 9th and me and my sister were going to go up and take him to the museum then get the train home.
Put my name down for now and I'll try and organise about going! :D
(oh, Emma and Anna :) )

Have you checked if Celtic or Rangers are playing home that day? Just a thought cause if so trains etc will be heaving. Saturday trains are bad enough without football games.

But me and Summer will be there :) xx

i would like to come, but tbh 1pm is quite late for a meet if people are traveling a distance, i would have to leave about 3.30pm to be home for 6 to sort Lana's bath etc :(

Right I've just checked and Rangers are home that day and kick off is 3pm.......trains will be a nightmare and I'd have to leave at about 4pm to avoid all the drunken bums on the train home

What about 12pm if it suits better? xx

me and my huge bump will be coming :)
be prepared for a waddler girls !!!!

i'll be there! i dont know about bringing aiden though. he can be a bit awkward when leaving the house, cos im breastfeeding. he is still kinda fussy about taking bottles. so i think going to glasgow would be too much. might just ask my mum to take him for the day. if i bring him i know i'll just be mega stressed! i'll have my phone with me to show you all pictures and stuff though! xx

Ach its on my weekend on. Shame. Maybe next time!

Been looking for a Glasgow meet for aaagggges! Thing is, I'm well past my teenage years lol (Makes me sound so old haha) Can I still come along??? :flower: x

Everyone can come. No prejudices or discrimination here! We're all in the same mummy boat after all :)

Just tell me whos coming and I'll add too the list!

I might come :blush::blush:

Have been trying to keep myself to myself though

Im gonna try and come but if my anxiety starts acting up I may just stay indoors :blush:.

Could you maybe pm me your number hun so I could let you know? :flower:

Yay!!!! Janie and Noah then :D

Samface - you wanna meet through here first?? Can get the train/bus together then :flower:

Caroline and Alex :)

Janie, do you want me to bring your package with me or still post it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->