Scottish Meet! *UPDATE!*

Been looking for a Glasgow meet for aaagggges! Thing is, I'm well past my teenage years lol (Makes me sound so old haha) Can I still come along??? :flower: x

I'd like to come along too, since LO came along early . If you're going Janie, it won't make me feel quite as ancient. :thumbup:

Ohhhhh bloody hell congrats!!!!! Didn't even know! Yay we can be dinosaurs together :lol:

Yay!!!! Janie and Noah then :D

Samface - you wanna meet through here first?? Can get the train/bus together then :flower:

ooh yeah that would be good! :D

i really can't decide whether to bring aiden or not, i would have to NIP and i don't know anywhere to take him to feed him. anyone know where i could go? x

Bring him! There'll be plenty places you can feed him :)

You wanna get the train through then?

Sadly I can't make this one (LO's swimming lesson is bang smack in the middle of the day!) but I hope you have a lovely time :)

Trumpetbum - congratulations!!!!! :D Luca is absolutely gorgeous :hugs:

Sadly I can't make this one (LO's swimming lesson is bang smack in the middle of the day!) but I hope you have a lovely time :)

Trumpetbum - congratulations!!!!! :D Luca is absolutely gorgeous :hugs:

thats a shame Eala :(

who is all coming then? :flower: x

Meeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm the one you'll spot a mile off as my hair is bright pink just now :D

Was just thinking, what if it's peeing it down? I don't fancy standing in the middle of george square in the rain lol

Wait in the train station? I think ill be the only one with a toddler lol.

Girls I can't go tomorrow :(
If you have been on GS you'll have seen my thread about me being in the hospital today with suspected Bells Palsy, so I have to go tomorrow lunchtime to Monklands and pick o my antibiotics, but because some of the symptoms I have don't match that of Bells Palsy and I am completely fine otherwise they aren't sure what it could be. I may get worse or better so until Monday - when I see the consultant again - I don't really want to do anything too much or too far away from home. I'm too scared. I was supposed to get a brain scan but couldn't today, so it may be more than Bells Palsy :/

Definately next time though!

Girls I can't go tomorrow :(
If you have been on GS you'll have seen my thread about me being in the hospital today with suspected Bells Palsy, so I have to go tomorrow lunchtime to Monklands and pick o my antibiotics, but because some of the symptoms I have don't match that of Bells Palsy and I am completely fine otherwise they aren't sure what it could be. I may get worse or better so until Monday - when I see the consultant again - I don't really want to do anything too much or too far away from home. I'm too scared. I was supposed to get a brain scan but couldn't today, so it may be more than Bells Palsy :/

Definately next time though!

:hugs: xx

Hope everything's ok xx

I don't think I should be going today :( Been feeling crappy all week and was hoping it would be away by today, but I'm sitting here sweating and shivering :cold: so walking about really doesn't appeal. I was so looking forward to it too :(

Whoevers still coming...I've got a green and black oyster pram with a bag with pink and white skulls on it

How was it!? I shall vicariously live through the ones who went :)

i couldn't come cos i had no money and ive got a really bad cold :(
can we arrange another meet for sometime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->