• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scottish Meet! *UPDATE!*

:lol: Oh told me it was icy cold rain outside so we didnt go anywhere :blush:

Btw Im karen and my little ones Adam :thumbup:

AG - I'll do my best :hugs: Id love to meet you too.. we can compare fluff ;):lol:

Comparing fluff sounds good :lol:

If its any help i have anxiety with going out myself with Alex too :hugs: I dont mind swapping numbers if you want?

Anyone any preference as to where we go or we just winging it on the day? :coolio:

Is anyone going that BFs also? I get a tad shy getting the old baps out in public :lol:. Adam doesnt feed often but he may decide he wants to (which known my luck he will :dohh:)

xx

St enoch centre has a little softplay area, it is quite small but plenty of sitting space around it. Could be handy for lunchtime munchies :D

St enoch centre has a little softplay area, it is quite small but plenty of sitting space around it. Could be handy for lunchtime munchies :D

That sounds good, dont think ive ever seen the softplay in there.

Im tossing up whether to take A in the sling or pram... my pram is huuuge though so thinking the sling :wacko:

I hope it doesn't rain :cold:

I don't mind where we go :) although Josh will be too small for the soft play, but he tends to have a bottle then sleep, or just sit in his buggy and stare at people, all the while talking to himself so no bother really :L

I'm gutted but I won't make it. Funds are a little low till pay day :) Definitely next time . really wanted to meet u all xxx

hmm sounds fun :d think i may bring little steven along for the day :D! x

would love to come but i cant get through to glasgow ggggrrrrr oh well maybe next time:flower:

I would come, but I can't make it on the 16th.

I'll keep an eye out for another meet.

Yay!!!! Janie and Noah then :D

Samface - you wanna meet through here first?? Can get the train/bus together then :flower:

ooh yeah that would be good! :D

i really can't decide whether to bring aiden or not, i would have to NIP and i don't know anywhere to take him to feed him. anyone know where i could go? x

Yay!!!! Janie and Noah then :D

Samface - you wanna meet through here first?? Can get the train/bus together then :flower:

ooh yeah that would be good! :D

i really can't decide whether to bring aiden or not, i would have to NIP and i don't know anywhere to take him to feed him. anyone know where i could go? x

I'll need to NIP too! We can get the twins out together :holly:

There are a few places we can go. John lewis has a bf room and starbucks is very BF friendly. Adam has taken to throwing strops round meal times so I may end up having to wrestle with him and my boobs so maybe the bf room would be best for me :haha:

Been looking for a Glasgow meet for aaagggges! Thing is, I'm well past my teenage years lol (Makes me sound so old haha) Can I still come along??? :flower: x

I'd like to come along too, since LO came along early . If you're going Janie, it won't make me feel quite as ancient. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->