Screwed up my dates, think this going to turn into a 3WW instead lol!

justneedshelp

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to gather some opinions about my cycle, I'm currently taking clomid and this was my 2nd cycle, I started AF on the 16th of December and took 100mg of clomid days 3-7 (so on the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd), I thought I O'd on the 29th because of what I thought was O pain on the 27th and 28th.

I did go to the DR but with all the holidays and my commitments I thought we must of missed it.

So I was just working out some dates and they say you generally O ten days after last pill so this means I would of O'd around the the 1st? But if I was to count the "half way through your cycle" (mines a 33day cycle) it would of been around the 5th? Omg I have confussed the eff outta myself =(.

I honestly thought I had symptoms but I think it was S/E from the clomid and they started pretty much from Sunday the 1st... From my previous calculations Im expecting to have AF arrive on Monday at the latest, but I just don't know, I tested for HCG this week LOL like 3 times, all BFN of course.

I shouldn't really worry about testing again should I, well unless AF doesn't arrive in say about 7-9days or so?

What are your opinions? Any would be appreciated! I just feel so stupid for having this so mixed up =\.

Thanks everyone! GL TOO ALL AND BABY DUST =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->