Se London mums

My brother is 2 weeks old and sleeps better than Leo (not that it's difficult) I just tell myself Leo just can't wait that long for cuddles. The scary thing is that my husband did not sleep through until he was 5

Ohh no! I don't know what I'd do if I had to wait 5 years for a full night sleep! Mekai slept really well until he was about 3 and a half months, he used to wake once at about 5 and back until 8ish! God knows what happens!

Do you have Facebook? :)

Yes Kirsty pengelly pic is of Leo as I think there is two of us.

Loved looking through your pics. I found myself going Leos got that.

Haha :) Leo's absolutely gorgeous! I love his mummy milk tops, Where did you find them? They're great :)

Oooh thank you. I dunno whether to get 1 or not now, because he has bottles sometimes now too. They are soo good though!

Leo won't take a bottle. He used too but one day just decided not to anymore. He won't even drink milk from his cup but he will drink water from it.

Oh dear! Mekai isn't fussy he drinks from anything! Lol.

How long do you plan to breastfeed? I really want to make it to a year, but don't think I will, my milk seems to be drying up, even though I still breastfeed loads through the night and 1 feed in the day. :(

Do you like baking? There are recipes if you google lactation cookie that are meant to increase your supplie. I have not tried them myself.
I initially said I wanted to be done breastfeeding by xmas but I really can't see that happening. I would like Leo to self wean but I have to go back on medication and I can't breast feed while on it.

I'm rubbish at baking! Lol, maybe I can talk my mum into baking them for me ;-)

Ohh... Hopefully he will start taking a bottle soon for you then :)

He didn't sleep any better now that tooth cut, hows Leo's sleep going?

Same as usual except two nights ago he went from 8-11 then did not go back to sleep until 2:15- 7:30 and had feed in the middle of that. You get used to it don't you.

Yup! Rarely, he will have a good night and wake once, when he does I can't sleep, I just wake constantly.

I want to take Mekai to a playgroup tomorrow, I've been wanting to go to one for ages but always back out and feel too shy, I hope I can actually pluck up the courage tomorrow, if I don't I'm going to take him swimming instead :)

I really must look online for some play groups myself? Where do you take him swimming?

I take him swimming in Brixton, its right by my mums so convenient :) We didn't end up going in the end because he was such a grump today - he has cut ANOTHER tooth!

I find them on 'netmums' but.. well we still haven't ended up going to any but I've found loads!

St Thomas' and that's where I was born too. I was really happy with it. I had him in the hfh birth centre.

I'm glad you were happy with it! :) I was, sort of. The midwives and doctors were lovely, but I had to be induced and was waiting 2 days in the antenatal ward before they had space to induce me! And forever to be moved to postnatal room.

I wanted to have him in the hfh centre, but couldn't because I was so overdue :( I reallllyyy wanted a water birth :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->