Se London mums

CharmedKirsty

Reaction score
What do you do with and where do you take your babies? I'm fed up if the sane routine. I want to get out and about with my son more.

Helllooo :)

where abouts in SE are you? We go nowhere, I'm so shy and trying to pluck up the courage!

Dulwich :)

Aah I was starting to feel like the only person in the world who didn't go to all different baby groups! :D

I would like to go to places like that now my son is older but I don't know of any and it's quite daughting when you don't know anyone

How old is your son?

It is so daunting, I'm shy - I always find places and say yup! I'm definately going - then when it comes to the day I chicken out! Lol

I'm Georgina btw :)

Dragging himself around, not properly crawling! Yours?

No where near. He will only spend a few minutes on his tummy before having a whinge or rolling onto his back.

I thought Mekai was never going to even try and crawl! He showed absolutely no interest, I couldn't believe it when he first dragged himself along!

Lol yup! I'm sure he'll be crawling before you know it :)

I don't think I'm ready for a crawler. He is growing up so fast he has now decided he wants to hold a spoon to try and feed himself at meal times and that he want to sit up in the bath rather than lie back.

It goes too quickly :( I keep thinking, it seemed like forever to get to 8 months pregnant, but now these 8 months have gone in the blink of an eye! its crazy!

It's true. It's gone so fast but yet at the same time it feels like he has been here forever

Yea I know what you mean, can't remember him not being here now!

How are you both? I've been up all night with Mekai teething! He sleeps so bad anyway, but last night was extra bad - knackered :(

We are good. I think I've done about half my Xmas shopping now. Leo does not sleep either. He wakes on average every 2 hours. He used to do better but then he got a cold and it mucked him up and that was months ago now. I hope he sleeps better for you tonight.

I think I'm done with Mekai's present for xmas, just everyone else left :dohh: I'm so excited about it this year now :)

Thats the same as Mekai, well 2 hours is good for him! He was actually really good last night - he woke once, but I couldn't sleep, I kept waking up thinking why isn't he awake! Hopefully we have sleeping through babies soon! I get so jealous when people tell me their baby is sleeping all night! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->