Se London mums

Leo was 5 days early. I wanted a water birth too but I arrived at the hospital 10cm dilated and ready to push. So there was not time to run it.

Wow! Lucky! Sounds like you had an easy labour!

After about 8 and a half hours labour, I was only 3cm dilated and had no pain relief at all. I tried gas and air twice but both times it made me faint. They broke my waters but it made me jump straight to 10cm and Mekai's heart rate dropped so they pulled the alarm and a million doctors and midwives ran in and I had to have ventouse.

All the pain was sooo worth it!

I wanted an epidural lol, just to sleep, I was so tired the midwife described me as a 'floppy ragdoll' thats what they were breaking my waters for. I think when I have another baby I'd try to go without pain relief again because I felt so proud after.

Do you plan to have any more?

I wanted an epidural lol, just to sleep, I was so tired the midwife described me as a 'floppy ragdoll' thats what they were breaking my waters for. I think when I have another baby I'd try to go without pain relief again because I felt so proud after.

Do you plan to have any more?
Yes when Leo is about 2. You?

Ideally, I'd like to start trying when he is around 18months-ish, but I'm going to uni in September so plan to try in my final year so I can have the baby soon after I finish - so nearly 4 years! :(

What are you going to study? Think of it as more time where he gets all of mummy and daddy's attention

hi ladies can i jump in

my names lucy im also from catford :)

just had my first baby a little boy 1 month ago and am now ready to go out but have no idea what to do or where to go! im also quite shy and find it hard top approach other people face to face :blush:

money isnt a great deal so if you know of any cheap (or free :/ ) places to go would be grateful to hear of them.

i would of suggested parks but cos of weather i dont think its suitable, correct me if im wrong lol.

Hi Lucy there is a baby group on brown hill road I'm thinking of going to after Xmas. I think it's about £1.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->