Seaband for dizziness and nausea?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I get the occasional dizzy and nausea spells. More dizzyness tbh.
I never used seabands, but would it work if I put it on just in those moments?

Watching because I’ve wondered this too

I haven’t used the sea bands for dizziness, but I find with nausea (before pregnant & now during) that they work best for me when I wear them before getting queasy - more as preventative. But if I get nauseaous and then put them on, they do still seem to take the edge off in about a half an hour.

Hi, I used them with my pregnancy 3 years ago. Although, for me, they didn't eliminate the nausea, they did help take the edge off. I think you also have to place them on your wrists in a specific spot too or they won't help much, which I found difficult. Mine where like a one size fits all and they would slip up or down my wrists, but I did use the cheap Walmart ones too. Good luck!

I also can't comment on using them for feeling dizzy, but I've used them for nausea. You want to get them on before you start feeling ill but can put them on when you start the effects come on. They take some time to work (directions say between 2-5 minutes but I found it takes more like 20) so staying ahead of it will really help.

I wore them all day, taking them off when I napped or went to bed for the night. I'd put them on after my shower in the morning.

I work seabands with my last pregnancy from 8 weeks until 14
They stopped me being sick but I still felt sick just not enough to motion me being sick if that makes sense defiantly worth wearing them

I got the seabands today and my first reaction to them was that the dizzyness changed a bit. Less whoozy in the head maybe? But after 10 mins I got what felt like a spinal headache (so neck and spine hurt too), however it went away after one hour and my dizzyness and nausea decreased. By 3 hours it was gone, I took them off cause they hurt, and it has not come back the past 2 hrs.

Though I really need to test more because my symptoms are phases rather than an all day thing (but longer and more intense phases with rising hormones), so maybe the phase had ended on its own.

Also I do have neurological lyme and the vertigo stems from that and rising hormones. Meaning it gets worse with hormonal changes...(oh glorious first trimester...NOT -_-') and my reaction to seabands is that of a lymey.

They helped me a lot in the first trimester. I wore them most of the day. They did leave indentations in my wrists. It's also important to make sure the knobs are in the right place or they won't work.

So its definitely causing me a spinal headache, although it relieves nausea and dizzyness :( :(

This sucks. I am more scared of a spinal headache I suppose, cause spine, central nervous system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->