seabands

sally88

Reaction score
Anyone had much success with them? I have just got some as I feel nauseous most of the day and I am finding it really difficult to stomach any foods at all, nothing appeals at all to me!
Really hope they help, any other recommendations to ease the nausea? Xx

i love my seabands. i wear them overnight then take them off in the morning then wear them all day if nausea returns. eating also helps me but sometimes the food makes it worse. id sip ginger ale (cold) or take a ginger tunmy drop to help too but my seabands and eating is my savior lately

I find eating so difficult, I could cope with the nausea and sickness if I just had an appetite xx

I wear them all day, every day. I only take them off to shower. I couldn't eat or drink for pretty much two weeks straight. I had to have rehydration treatment and was nearly hospitalised. Now I'm on anti-sickness medicine. I think the seabands help take the edge off my nausea in between doses of medicine. I'm down to just one vomit a day, which I can easily cope with, and I can more or less eat and drink as normal. So seabands get a thumbs up from me!

Loved my sea bands they really helped me x

I find eating so difficult, I could cope with the nausea and sickness if I just had an appetite xx
unfortunately the past few days ive lost my appetite and on top of that im sick haha double whammy. i want to eat something but i never know what so i always go to rice or cereal. i dont like plain rice so i add a little broth flavoring or use the rice-o-roni boxes. but i have been craving nothing but sausage. i dont want anything else it makes me want to throw up if i try and eat anything else now.

Well the vomiting has begun for me also, oh the joy!! Will be worth it tho :) xxx sounds like we are having exactly the same challenges lol!!! Xx

Hi,

I got my sea bands about 5 days ago and find they help.me so much. I was literally in tears before them cost the nausea was taking over my life. Today I've manage to do normal stuff. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->