Searching for TTC buddy??

I want a buddy, but unfortunatly until i go to the doctor wednesday and get everything straightened up i have no idea really when I am or if i am ovulating i just started charting a few days ago and I have only had 1 Af in about a year (last month) so.... I guess I will have to wait and see when my cycle gets straightened up.

Well boooo looks like i got a faulty batch of frer's with the disapearing lines that pisses me off with how much they cost :growlmad:

Hi Ruskiegirl and L005...thanks for ur wishes . sorry didnt show up again...was a lil busy and also with cycle # 1 I was all over the internet ..so when AF came....lots of disappointment. That's why I kept myself away frm thinking abt it too much...I ovulated 4 of May..had tried dollar store OPK's..anyway I was aware of EWCM ...so let's see what haapens. AF due on 18 of May.. 1 week wait...I feel like testing....bt what if it's negative.....have u guys done EPT before?
Lots of baby dust to all
:thumbup:

I have, But now i try and avoid blue dye tests after i found out they give a ton of false positives and have alot of evaps:thumbup: Well this morning my temps dropped to 97.2 FX this is a huge implantation dip, My cervix is medium soft and closed and i got creamy cm again. Im super tired this morning probly gonna go back to bed lol a little cramping but nothing horrible, I was sure af was coming 2 weeks early yesterday the cramps were so bad. How is everyone else feeling?

So this creamy cm is thick like snot again just seen it once , And it was mixed with the sticky thick white discharge it doesnt smell so i know its not an infection, I wander is this a good sign ???:shrug:

Hows everyone feeling this morning ?? Well FF moved my ovulation date ahead 1 day so it puts me at 5 dpo again lol Today My temps SKYROCKETED LITERALY from 97.2 to 98.4 , I defintly feel different today. No cramps no sore boobs not much else to report. Well see what the day brings cause i may have to come post again! Update some nausea is kicking in :thumbup: looking promising

Hey girls! So I have some pretty big news. My OH and I got offered some work overseas and have spent the last two days discussing what to do. We have decided that if we are pregnant already (so this month) then its a sign we are meant to have our family now and therefore stay here. If we are not pregnant then we are going to take it as a sign that we are meant to go overseas and therefore I will go back on the pill and we will re-start TTC next year in May. I am both happy and sad but I think this decision is the best for us and I know that one way or another we will have a family. So now only time will tell.

Life is so unpredictable L005. Bt it plans the best for us in one way or another. Best wishes for whatever is ahead.
How many dpo are u anyway?
Ruskiegirl ...u r 5dpo. I also feel like waiting till missed period if i do. I m 8dpo. This wait is so boring.

Well i hope everything works out for you L005 for the best and im sure it will:hugs: Well just a little update since this morning ive started getting some mild cramping again , Im very very hungry, I laid down to take a nap and had one of the most vivid dreams ive had in a long time other then that not much more happening:thumbup:

Thanks guys! :hugs: I am 7dpo now, if AF comes I will start spotting next tues the 18th (I always spot for a day or two before AF is due). I really feel pregnant though, I'm nauseated on and off, I'm randomly cramping, I'm exhausted. It's the not knowing that is the hardest. I just need to know one way or the other so I can deal with it. Right now I feel like I can't prepare myself for either outcome.

You added me! Yeah!! I dont have a signature, or you would be on it!

Hi All. How's everything. L005 good that u r getting some symptoms. I m nt feeling much different. Just some very mild cramps on and off. Last cycle I imagined too much. My AF is due 18May too.
Hi kenziesmommy..My boy is almost ur daughter's age. 3 yrs 7 mths 24 days. All the best for ur plans.

Well just a little update girls i did 4 different tests today and last one i did without peeing for awhile and i got a faint line on a wondfo test at 6 dpo !!!!:happydance: I will retest in the morning to see if it gets darker cause my camera wont pick it up :cry: :dust: for everyone

Ruskiegirl that's awesome! You'll have to test again and take a pic for us to see :thumbup: Deep don't worry cramping is a good sign and lots of women have no symptoms at all! I hope we all get our BFP this month. Knowing that it's the only month until next year to TTC and knowing that there is nothing I can do now but wait is really hard. I have TONS of CM though and my cervix is really high so I'm hopeful, I really want a baby :cry:
PS - I'm super moody which could be AF or pregnancy or stress. That's hard too, trying to differenciate between AF and prengnacy symptoms. :p

Well i took another test this morning it still has a super faint line on it and my camera wont pick it up but i will keep testing till i get a darker line if it gets any darker ill post a pic otherwise il consider it an evap. Today temps are still high and not much else happening this morning:thumbup:

Yea!!!! :happydance: I'm sure they will get darker! I can't wait to see!
I made the mistake of poas this AM and nothing....absolutely nothing....I nearly cried :cry: I'm only 9dpo but I really think I'm out this month...

So I'm feeling really 'wet' down there (TMI sorry) but this is usually how I feel for a couple days before AF, it's a little early but I think I'm out....:cry:

Well not much for today temps i cant rely on since DH thought it would be funny to wake me up at 4 am:growlmad: So i had to adjust them by taking it then and this morning. Sticky cm but still early for me cervix is medium soft and closed headache and not much else to report. Starting to think the witch is on her way :cry:All mine lines have disapeared so thinking they were just evaps although my urine was pretty watered down this morning not sure why usualy its dark

Well temps still high, Creamy cm cervix is medium soft and closed its dropping , :bfn: this morning i think af is going to rear herself next week :cry:

WELL i have to change what i said in my last post i got a faint line on a frer and a IC this morning!!! Will be testing everyday to see what happens wiosh me luck that it sticks:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->