second baby 19 weeks barely a bump

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
It's my second baby and everyone has told me how fast they showed with there second baby.
I'm 19 weeks tomorrow, my due date very accurate and i'm barely showing. I just look a tiny bit bloated if I wear maternity pants you can see the little bump but otherwise you can't tell. I'm not thin but not overweight either just kinda in between. Baby has begun kicking the last few days so that calms my heart a little bit. I have my anatomy scan next week so that will be my piece of mind but have any of you also not really shown with your second like you did with you first?

Lol every pregnancy is different. I’ve always taken quite a long time to show, but I thought this being my third I’d be way bigger by now. In fact I even had more of a bump at this point with my second. Here’s a photo, all is well, some of us just hide our babies longer !!

Can’t tell if I’m not wearing a tight shirt and even that’s questionable in person.

Totally normal momma :)

D8CC6737-BC2F-4FFF-9F05-9F0A647DB6F7.jpeg

I’m 19 weeks with my third and can still pass my belly off as having had too much pizza.

Thanks Ladies, I only worry because I have had health issues but I'm glad to see its normal!

25 weeks here and my belly just popped out a week ago! Was giant with my first and because this is my second I also felt like I would show sooner with this one but this pregnancy has been totally different than I expected, no sickness and tiny/ carrying inwards with this girl, carried first daughter totally different, was super sick always and she sat very far in the front making my pregnancy much more visible.... Truly see how all pregnancies are just different

I have a question ... please dont judge but around the time i conceived , i had 2 different partners ... i would like yall opinion on who could best be the father ... so my period was Oct 1-5 , i had sex with guy #1 13th,14th,15th i had sex with guy #2 after 12am on the 15th so might as well say the 16th , is there any chance guy #2 could be the father?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->