Second baby - is this normal?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone..
Ok so this is my second baby, I'm only 7 weeks and I feel about 20. I've got a bump, I'm absolutely knackered, I feel constantly nauseous, my boobs have already grown almost 2 cup sizes... ive got terrible insomnia and vivid dreams (which I normally have when my period is due) and im already dizzy after baths, when I get up etc - low blood pressure I had last time. Seriously is this right? 😂 I feel mental, I'm only so newly pregnant.
With my daughter I didn't show til about 14 weeks, and that was tiny!!! I had no nausea and I didn't really feel tired until the end?! Am I normal 😂😂😂

Hi, I feel exactly the same- I would sleep all day if I didn't work. Had a 2 hour sleep when I got in tonight and ready for bed again now 💤 this is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm 7 weeks. I feel huge also- see pic attached. We are either both very weird or it's completely normal 😂 Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 15
Normal :) I was in maternity jeans at 8 week's! Haha

Completely normal Hun, I've felt very much like that this time too and it's my third but was the same with my second. They say you show sooner with subsequent pregnancies coz your body has already been through it once before. Also don't forget this time you have another child to be running around after making you more tired and nauseas which you didn't have first time round :)

I was the same. I got a bump straight away and I've never known tiredness like it!

I got asked for the first time today if am expecting. I am only 9 weeks! This is my third and I can't believe how soon I'm showing!
And as far as the tiredness goes... I could seriously sleep allllll day if I could. Totally normal in the first trimester.

I'm 12 weeks and i look how I did at 19 weeks the first time!!!

Yes, so normal! I was asked when I'm due when I was 4 weeks along with my second. I was NOT happy!!!! ;)

Great I'm glad everyone's the same! I feel absolutely awful constantly 😐 I haven't been sick but I cannot for the life of me shake the nausea I can't stand it!!!! Any tips?!!!

Yep! I'm with you here .. this is my second and after abit of a gap I thought it would be pretty much like last time .. it's not !

I feel hugh and the sickness feeling alllll the time is driving me slightly mad .. half term has been so tiring with my DD !

As for the nausea my midwife advised to snack little and often .. never go more than 2 hours without eating and as soon as you open your eyes have some crackers or biscuits.. it seems to be helping me a little even thou the last thing you feel like doing is eating .. hope it helps ☺️ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->