Second Line after taking test apart-- invalid?

Thanks, Everyone! The amount of support from everyone on this board is overwhelming!

Just wanted to say, I can see a line on he test before you took it apart.

Just had my blood drawn...anxiously awaiting the results. I am not going to POAnymoreS's until my period comes or i get the blood results. Will save it for later...

I hope everyone is enjoying their Fridays!

Did they say how long before they'll call you with the results???
I'm biting my nails over here for you!!!
:hugs:

No...They didn't! I have Kaiser and the lab is generally really quick. I did find out that I have standing orders for both Urine and Blood HCG tests..So I can go into the lab anytime to have blood drawn (and there is no copay!) I figure that I will get results by 9pm tonight (I am on the west coast) or monday....ANXIOUS!

And, thanks mammag! That makes my heart skip!

On another note, I have had light cramping all day. Not AF cramps, just a dull tug. I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up!

Thanks! I keep refreshing the page with my test results hoping something will show up!

Still waiting....still going nuts. NO sign of AF yet besides dull cramps..that can really go either way, cant they? A little TMI, I have had white lotiony like CM all day. Anyone else experience this, either right before AF or while preg?

I just called because i was so antsy. results wont come in until tomorrow. BOO!
:(

I see a line on the test before you take apart. I think you should poas to tide you over to the results, you never know you may get a blaring bfp!

When i got pg with 2 yrs ago I checked my test after an hour and it had a faint line, I thought was evap but no I got my bfp!
Gl hun

Xx

Just got my test results....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 146
Just got my test results....
You could still be pregnant. Looks like they did a qual test, so usually they cut off at 50 miu, or even 100 miu, to confirm pregnancy. So you could still be pregnant, but very early. I'd keep testing honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->