second line or evap

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies I've been trying to conceive #2 for 3 years now and I had a lap an dye done last month, I did a test today and got a very faint second line, usually I have to hold them to the light or shine a torch or hold it in window or even go outside everything apart from bending over backwards but there's never a second line until now it's faint tho but my cycle isn't due for another 5 days could it be a positive or evap line

Attachments

• IMAG0231_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0231_1_1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 68
I can see that! Faint but looks pink to me

It was done around 2pm so I'll do another in the morning to if it's darker then I'll up the anti on my testing addiction and buy the digital test and do them in a few days, oh hopefully it's finally happened

Definitely pink. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! :) 3 years, WOW!

Yes 3 years I had been trying 2 years before I conceived my son iv pcos which didn't help, we began trying when he was around 5 months old hoping my body would work right away but unfortunately it didn't so wer really hoping we finally got a bfp I showed him the test but said it was an ovulation test to see if he could see the second line an the idiot said yeh pointing out the control line il wait till I'm sure before telling him

Looks pink! That's what my BFP looked like at 8dpo, super faint but there! Good luck!Fxd that it gets darker and darker each day :)

I see it! Looks like the start of something. Good luck!

So took another test this morning it's literally invisible, when I look at it I see nothing but if I hold it next to the previous test to line it up I think then I can see something but my eyes could be playing tricks, why would it get lighter so now I'm confused and on a downer, il continue testing for a few days and hope for the best

It could be that your pee later on during the day is better for you to use than fmu. It could be you drank more that evening so inadvertently diluted your fmu too much, could be if you tested tomorrow with fmu you could see a stronger line. It could have been an evap but it looks like a faint positive to me, I would definitely test perhaps later today after a good hold in the afternoon or evening and tomorrow with fmu. If they're negative then maybe wait a few days and test

Exactly what the pp said. Sometimes if you're testing early, you'll get a noticeable line one day and then not so noticeable the next. A lot of factors could be affecting it! Wait another day or two then try testing again

Thanx girls I'm going to do another in the morning and see if a line shows up and hopefully darker

That looks like an early bfp to me! Test again tomorrow good luck!! X

Took another test thismorning and it's invisible again but today I have slight cramping so I think af is on her way, this is so frustrating

Hey what ended up happening? Did the witch show?

Hiye nope still no period day 31 don't know what's going on, I have to have an ultrasound on the first of Feb so I'm hoping it will shed some light on it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->