Second opinion please?

mrssmudge

Reaction score
Hi lovely people. Haven't been on here for a while as I was very sad after I had a positive test turn out to be false. However, I'm in a similar position again. I've felt a bit weird recently, a bit queasy randomly and at work on Friday I kept on smelling random smells that no-one else could smell and they made me feel sick, so I decided to do a test just on a whim. Only thing is - I haven't a clue when I would have ovulated as I'm so irregular with periods.
Anyway enough rambling - Amazon Prime'd some FRER tests yesterday. Did 1st one, saw a slight line, so couldn't help myself and waited a couple of hours then did the other. 2nd definitely looked quite pinky IRL and was a lot darker.

Here's the thing though - today I got a negative Clear & Simple strip test this morning. :( So hence asking for opinions. You'd think this was straightforward!

Thanks all :flower:

IMG_1351 copy.jpg IMG_1357 copy.jpg djrfuejf.jpg

Thanks all for replying. :) I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. I did another today, and I kinda hoped it would be darker than it was. Didn't see any lines on cheap strip test (other than freaky little shadow) either, but I'm going to give it a couple of days and test again and hopefully it will still be there and darker. The husband is away at the moment so will hold off on telling until I'm sure.

IMG_1387.jpg IMG_1421 copy.jpg IMG_1406.jpg

:bfp: fingers crossed that it gets darker...

Hello - little update... I've had some faint lines on some strip dip tests (20 mIU/mL) I brought but they are very difficult to capture on photo :roll: but are there in person, within time limit.
is this possible a week after I got those faint ones on a FRER? I'm not so clued up on this stuff.
thanks ladies

they all look very positive to me xx As you don't know when you O-ed could be testing very early but they are great lines for early tests H&H 9 months hun x

they all look very positive to me xx As you don't know when you O-ed could be testing very early but they are great lines for early tests H&H 9 months hun x
Thank you :) That's what I'm thinking too... I've started taking some folic acid to be on the safe side x

Those FRER are def lines and not indents, and I really clearly see it on the ICs, I'd say BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->