Second Pregnancy Blow Up

Loobylola

Reaction score
Hey girls,

So this is my 2nd baby, im only 7+4 and i feel mahoosive. Like rotund already.

I am recovering from disordered eating and obsessive excersize so i have gained some weight with what that brings but this is more than that.

I feel like someone has pumped m up with air!

Anyone else experience this with subsequent pregnancies?

xx

I grew a lot faster with my second pregnancy. I was huge by the end and he weighed almost 10lbs but I had only gained a couple of lbs. I know how difficult it can be to come to terms with body changing :hugs:

It is but just have to get on with it. Cant be throwing my body around like i used to now with a small person growing inside me!

Thank you for replying x

I definitely saw myself grow faster with each subsequent child! The bloat seems to start a lot earlier also than with my first xx

I got bigger last 3 months with both of mine!

I agree with the bloating starting earlier each pregnancy! I’m pregnant with baby No3 and have that AF type bloat now !

I'm so sad that I am probably doomed to expand massively like I did with both previous pregnancies. My abdomen is severely bloated... but I tend to get a bloated tummy anyway. Trying to be okay with it.

It is very hard to be OK with it, really really hard. This pregnancy for me has ended prematurely so i would do anything for that bloat to be back, we just have to try and remember the wonderful reasons for that pesky bloat. xxx

I'm pregnant with my second and I bloated a lot in the few first weeks/month then it went away. Now at 18 weeks I barely have a bump and at all but baby is totally fine! I haven't gained any weight either so It was just bloating and may be that for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->