Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

im in ontario canada - we got about 10 inches today... it was pretty nutso. Hope you can stay inside warm and safe till its over!

Happy birthday!
west coast here. My mom took DD last night and I got ti have movie night with my hubby and uninterruptedly sleep until 7:15! She has been waking up crazy early.. 4:30-6 lately

im in ontario canada - we got about 10 inches today... it was pretty nutso. Hope you can stay inside warm and safe till its over!

cool! must be pretty Arianna loved it out there we just got done snow blowing and shoveling nice workout lol:haha:

Happy birthday!
west coast here. My mom took DD last night and I got ti have movie night with my hubby and uninterruptedly sleep until 7:15! She has been waking up crazy early.. 4:30-6 lately

thank you:hugs:

i hearya hun my daughter was waking up at 6am for 2 weeks straight usually goes till at least 7 was killing me thank the lord sh now is going to 7-30 her bed time was 7-30pm we up it to 8pm

Sophie is being unhappy lately :(. She's mardy and doesn't sleep well at all, constant whining and crying at little things and just generally being unhappy!

I really hope it's the canine that she's cutting, because that means it will end one day!

Her mood is rubbing off onto me and now we're both grumpy and it's really not a good combo!

Hope everyone is keeping well :)!

Summer has been a moany moo lately also think down to teeth not sleeping well and whiny too makes ffor a grumpy mummy even more so when she bites my boob! Hope she cuts it soon lauki. Im okms randomly came back the other morning still feel Luke everyday things wipe me out but generally feeling better.

Soph bit me last night while she was nursing! She never bites :(.
I'm disliking canines very much! They take sooooooooooo long to cut!

Morning sickness sucks! Mine went around 15ish weeks luckily :) but still comes back the odd day!

teething is a horror!! luckily my daughter's teeth having been coming in 2 at a time so we at least get a grumpy girl half as often :haha:

just told my boss Im pregnant and my husband made it "facebook official" (im skipping an announcement post lol) so the secrets out! I also heard the heartbeat for the first time on my doppler today. Its all feeling so real suddenly!

Now im off to take Parker to the pediatrician AGAIN for an ongoing mystery rash we have been dealing with for 3 weeks. (went to urgent care then ER then his ped the next day, different ped a week later and back to his ped today. ohhhhh my)

just told my boss Im pregnant and my husband made it "facebook official" (im skipping an announcement post lol) so the secrets out! I also heard the heartbeat for the first time on my doppler today. Its all feeling so real suddenly!

Now im off to take Parker to the pediatrician AGAIN for an ongoing mystery rash we have been dealing with for 3 weeks. (went to urgent care then ER then his ped the next day, different ped a week later and back to his ped today. ohhhhh my)

congrats on announcing your pregnancy!! good luck taking your son to the doctor today. rashes are confusing sometimes!!!

yay congrats!!!! hope son feels better soon:hugs:

hope all are well more snow lol 14 weeks now next appt friday and ultrasound in 2 1/2 weeks hoping baby will let us see the goods lol

Hope you get to see the goods too!!
We will see baby next on march 13. Just over 20 weeks

Sophie will have a little brother!!!

Lots of shopping to do ;)! Will miss all the beautiful girlie dresses and playsuits though!

Lots of shopping to do ;)! Will miss all the beautiful girlie dresses and playsuits though!

awww yayy big congrats on your little man xx

I feel ya marina. I will have mine on March 13. Congrats Lauki

yay! :flower::hugs::happydance: congrats! so much fun shopping over for diff sex! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->