Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Good luck at your scan today Missangie!

Glad you feel better Marina! hope your scan goes well!

good luck ladie sn your scans xoxo hope all are feeling great!

has anyone been experiencing hip pain? i mainly notice it when i wake up in the morning and at work. sometimes my hip hurts so bad its hard to walk i'm hoping this eases up and doesn't get worse as the baby gets bigger!

has anyone been experiencing hip pain? i mainly notice it when i wake up in the morning and at work. sometimes my hip hurts so bad its hard to walk i'm hoping this eases up and doesn't get worse as the baby gets bigger!

I have this in my lower back and hips. Always when I wake up and am really stiff, or when I sit for too long!

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks ladies! Scan went great! Got to see a cute little baby with a flickering heartbeat. We spent all night in the ER with my 10 month old the night before so I was thinking I would have to reschedule but it ended up working out. Little guy is feeling better and tiny baby is growing so I feel very blessed

Hi ladies

no hip pain for me here feeling alot better not nauseas anymore thank god

missangie veryglad to hear scan went well

hope your son gets better soon xxx

Thanks ladies! Scan went great! Got to see a cute little baby with a flickering heartbeat. We spent all night in the ER with my 10 month old the night before so I was thinking I would have to reschedule but it ended up working out. Little guy is feeling better and tiny baby is growing so I feel very blessed

Glad both your bubbas are well :)! :flow:

Woohoo! We are almost potty trained! I think maybe by the end of the week! But for now its just bare butt time and that is helping her notice she needs to go.

Glad your LOs are doing good.

Thats Awesome Missfox! J has been poop potty trained since 18 months but she is 50/50 on pee and wetting herself doesn't clue her in LOL

hiya just an update had my scan yesterday morning everything was fine. Everything feels a bit more real now and is sinking in more-still some slight nausea but starting to eat a bit more now seems like my body has jumped on those calories as suddenly gained 5 pounds:wacko: baby was only measuring 1 day behind as well and seemed very chilled in there

Glad to hear your scan went well.
my poor puppy has a super gnarly ear infection and is terribly allergic to fleas. She spent 2 weeks with our neighbor and when we got back it has been out of control. I feel bad because he didn't take good care of her and now she is so miserable. Vet can't see her til Monday but at least they can take her then. And we did a mass cleaning on her ear that is infected and she has chewed her bum raw. I flea bathed her with conditioning flea shampoo and got some anti itch spray.

Rosie has been using the potty so well. Yesterday she only had one accident and this morning she had a lot of accidents but now that we are out and about (we woke up at 4 and I think she was too tired to remember to potty) she has been doing amazingly

Hi all, just stumbled upon this thread. I'm 23 weeks pregnant and have a 13 month old (almost) girl! There will be 17 months between them, all being well.
I'm on team yellow, hoping for a natural birth again. Don't mind the flavour though I think boy - but then, I thought DD was a boy too. I called her 'him' all pregnancy lol. Haven't used any pronouns this time .

Hello ladies glad everyone is doing great

welcome to the new mama's to be :)

12 weeks feeling good peeing up a storm lol

getting ready to watch super bowl having family over

how are you all feeling?

how many weeks are you all now?

we go to a scan at 17 weeks sowe will see if it's boy or girl by end of march healthy most important we be happy either way anothe rgirl or boy

i'm 16 weeks now and still not feeling any better sickness wise. i think this is just payback for having a super easy pregnancy with my DD!

i have my anatomy Feb 25th and i'm so excited!! 22 days and counting :haha:

we've been watching the superbowl too..just waiting for the power outage situation to get under control so we can get this game going! i'm exhausted and ready for bed!

DD had a rough night which she hasn't had since she was a month old. she woke up at 2:30 and just wanted to lay by me. we layed on the couch for a little bit but she wouldnt sleep she just kept giving me kisses and prying my eyelids open every time i tried to fall asleep! at least she was sweet about driving me crazy i just hope tonight is better cuz if it isnt her daddy is dealing with it!

1 day shy of 19 weeks now and 8days till out ultrasound :happydance:

Been feeling loads better since about 16 weeks other than extreme fatigue still. And have been feeling baby move tons! Such an awesome feeling and so great to feel it early cause I didn't feel much with dd till after 20 weeks.

wow ladies this is going by so fast!

im 13 weeks now flying by!

sorry to hear you still sicky :( hugsssss

bad stromhere right now we are suppose to get 30 inch of snow! i ove snow tho and its my b day lol nice present hehe

Hey bella! Haven't talked to you for awhile! How is everything going?!

I'm. On the East coast of Australia :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->