Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

I struggled with it the first time around but I am really getting MC anxiety this time again...told myself I wouldn't...but I am. I feel like I can't even be excited about the pregnancy until I am in the "safe zone" whenever that is! I don't want to tell anyone about the pregnancy and I want to continue my life as usual despite feeling more different by the day. Does anyone feel this way? I am only 5 weeks so maybe my anxiety is warranted.

I have been having a lot of issues with it this time around. Last time it wasn't as bad (though a good friend had just had a still birth @38 weeks... 5 days after I found out I was pregnant) but this time I had a MC right before becoming pg this time. It was a really weird thing but I find myself more worried about losing this bub. I don't htink I will because it's so different this time (took until 5.5 weeks to get bfp last time and got bfp this time at 7 or 8dpo with mid afternoon pee and had peed an hour before hand). I'm here if you need to talk about it.

I'm still terrified. Can't feel any movement yet and I can not help but worry.

It sucks :(!

I struggled with it the first time around but I am really getting MC anxiety this time again...told myself I wouldn't...but I am. I feel like I can't even be excited about the pregnancy until I am in the "safe zone" whenever that is! I don't want to tell anyone about the pregnancy and I want to continue my life as usual despite feeling more different by the day. Does anyone feel this way? I am only 5 weeks so maybe my anxiety is warranted.

Same here EarthMama, I fear MC every day and am constantly thinking about it. I thought I would be more laid back this time around but this baby is just so very wanted that its hard to not fear the worst. Your little guy is so cute by the way :) Looks like our babies will be about the same age apart, my little man is 10 months and Im 6.5 weeks pregnant now

Lol hi ladies we did get moved hehe

Hello new mamas congrats on baby number 2

I have come to the conclusion the viatamens were making me sicker then actually being sick but I feel better a bit now I have the ocassional wanna throw up hope all you ladies are feeling great

I heard the baby's heartbeat at my 7weeks ultrasound was really good bpm

I was asked if I wanted to do the down syndrome test at 11weeks anyone get it done already?

i opted out of all the genetic testing just because for me personally i wouldn't terminate the pregnancy regardless and i think it would be harder for me to know the risks than to just wait and meet my baby.

I have not had any issues with conceiving or miscarrying or have anyone really close to me go through it. However, i have noticed when i get on this site and read about all the people that miscarried or are worried about it i begin to worry myself!

Lol hi ladies we did get moved hehe

Hello new mamas congrats on baby number 2

I have come to the conclusion the viatamens were making me sicker then actually being sick but I feel better a bit now I have the ocassional wanna throw up hope all you ladies are feeling great

I heard the baby's heartbeat at my 7weeks ultrasound was really good bpm

I was asked if I wanted to do the down syndrome test at 11weeks anyone get it done already?

i opted out of all the genetic testing just because for me personally i wouldn't terminate the pregnancy regardless and i think it would be harder for me to know the risks than to just wait and meet my baby.

I have not had any issues with conceiving or miscarrying or have anyone really close to me go through it. However, i have noticed when i get on this site and read about all the people that miscarried or are worried about it i begin to worry myself!

ya i did it with my first but i don't think i am this time i wouldnt terminate either and all i been hearing is there are numerous false positives with the testing to

when is everyone finding out gender? or are some of you staying team yellow?

I'm guessing the first week of April. I'll be 20 weeks then. Haven't scheduled my scan yet tho. I couldn't be on team yellow, I am terrible with surprises.

my appt is february 25th and it seems so far away!! i could never be team yellow either. i love the idea of it being a surprise until you have the baby but i like to have everything planned and bought and ready for the baby ahead of time!

My 20 week scan is on the 15th of Feb, only 4 weeks left! Hope they can tell me what we're having! I'm way too impatient to stay team yellow intentionally!

are you hoping for the same sex you already have or the opposite?

i have a little girl i would love to have a boy just to have one of each and stop, but if its a girl i wont have to buy much

i just booked a private gender assessment u/s on Feb 23! i will be 17+2 but we are away on vacation the following week and i'd like to do some shopping if possible.

I would love to have a girl :). But am just really hoping for a healthy baby!
I've not much experience with baby boys, or boys full stop as I have 2 sisters ;)! So not sure what to expect with a boy! I'm sure it would be fab though!

agreed healthy baby is all that matters. i dont like getting myself excited for one over the other becuase i dont want to feel disappointed when i find out if its the opposite of what i wanted lol

I definitely need to know! Haha! I would like a boy so we have one of each but either way works ;)
I have my NT scan on Wednesday and I'm sooo asking if they can take a peek. Other than that I'm 18 weeks feb 25 so probably first week in march. Maybe 2nd.

i want to know to i can't go the whole nine months not knowing lol

healthy is the most important

we have a daughter hubby wouldn't mind another girl i would love another girl to i love little girls and everything they love to do lol plus i never had a sister and maybe they could be best friends but that's not always the case they could hate each other haha

i would love a boy to and one of each would be great i had a brother and we were very close i love sports and stuff so a boy we would love to!

plus we want at least 3 kids

i am so glad that i dont make the choice that its up to god cause i never guess what it is til li know so i dont feel bad thinking one sex over another lol

i think we wil lfind out in march at 20 week scan

Hi Mamas!!

Im getting nervous/anxious/excited for my first scan on Friday. Praying that I have a healthy baby growing!! Morning sickness is much worse this time around (and I thought I had it bad last time) I had to ask my MIL to watch my son yesterday because I literally started throwing up at 4:30am and couldnt stop. Couldnt keep a thing down and when I called the dr they prescribed zofran and I took that at 4:30pm and didnt puke after that. It made me feel guilty that I couldnt care for my son....

hello ladies i have my dating next wednesday am nervous as well hope to see a healthy baby bouncing around. Nausea has calmed down but food apart from bread or gummy sweets is not doing it for me still tired and was very crampy yesterday but feel much better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->