Second try after miscarriage/1st appt at 7 weeks

Karimelo17

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage exactly a year ago. I am 7 weeks + 4 days. I had my first doctor appt this past Tuesday. Last year after they did a cervix check that is when I first started spotting and just went on like that until I miscarried on my own a month later. So I was very nervous that it would happen the same and I told the doctor who told me that cervix check ups don't cause miscarriages but it can trigger something that is inevitable to happen which means the pregnancy was not viable. So I left the clinic feeling good about myself this time and have no spotting whatsoever. Now the difficult part comes for me. Going to the first u/s😔. Last year it was emotionally devasting to go and have them tell you that it looks like twins, but there could be something wrong. Leaving crying as I walked by these ladies carrying their sonogram pictures and they didn't give me anything was so devasting for me. I really pray every night and hope this is my miracle baby. I will update to see what happens. My appt is at 9.

Big hugs hun xxx

Fx xxxxx and good luck xx

:hugs: I've had 4 losses, 2 mmc.. I know how devastating it is!!!!
Can't wait to hear an update!!!! Good luck hun!!!!

Good luck. Many of us know your pain.
Hoping the scan goes well!

I remember this pain I sat on labour ward listening to women having their babies as I was losing mine at 19 weeks

Any update Hun xxxxxx

Thank you so much for the support!!! I feel the days goes slow to go to my first u/s. I freak out when I don't feel "symptoms" like today, but just trying to stay positive. I don't have children and I don't know what it's like to be told there's the heartbeat! I just don't want to be "crushed" please keep my baby in your prayers. Even saying "my baby" I feel like I don't have a "right" to say it. But after Tuesday I hope I can feel more at ease. Who am I kidding??? I will probably be skipping to my car go and thank god for my miracle! My appt is at 9am and as soon as I'm out I will update. Thank you very much

I'm so sorry that you went through that. Only when you miscarry you can truly understand the pain you feel. But yours must have been something no one should have to go through. There is no words to even come close to console your pain, but I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Hoping u have a great scan Tuesday! Pregnancy after MC is really hard. Positive thoughts ur way!!

Good luck at your ultrasound! Hoping for great news

So, I haven't been able to sleep very well..... Im feeling very nervous..... I will know how my baby is doing in a copule of hours. I just need everything to be ok and then I can feel like I can breathe and be myself.

I am so HAPPY!!! I finally saw for the first time my baby's heartbeat. It was the most surreal moment and I just couldn't believe it!!!

Congratulations! I hope that you continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

Was able to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time! I am so happy!!! My baby measured exactly 8 weeks so I am so positive that this pregnancy will be succesful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->