Secret Folder

T

TeddysGirl

Does anyone else have a secret folder on their computer filled with information that will be useful once they start TTC and one for when they get pregnant (birthing plan, products you want, cloth nappies, etc)

Please tell me it's not just me.

1/2 of me thinks this helps waste the time before we start TTC and the other half of me thinks it makes it worse because I want it now, now now !!!

Well, it's not secret as OH knows and has actually helped, but I have a list of everything we will need to buy in preparation for a baby's arrival along side what store its is being baught from and how much it costs! I am unbelievably obsessed! I have been frequenting ttc forums since November and he won't let us start ttc until mext month. I think it helps having other people to talk to or else I would be going on about it so OH 10 times more than I already do .... Which is a lot already lol

i have a secret pinterest board for everything baby related. Hubby knows it exists (now) but isn't very interested in anything on it.

I don't keep it a secret from hubby, but I've been saving links and ideas for pregnancy/baby. I've been working on an announcement idea today! :haha:

hubby knows I want another, but if I was to start looking at baby bits again its only going to make me want another more.

i have a secret pinterest board for everything baby related. Hubby knows it exists (now) but isn't very interested in anything on it.

Lol, secret Pinterest board, oh yeah! Me too :winkwink:

Someone like me :) I have been obsessive today, to say the least. I have a folder with our name list which is organised from best to least fav. Have a mock birth plan, i really want a water birth if possible and only gas and air... at most diamorphine but i don't want an epidural.... (obviously will see how i feel once the pain starts though) ... have a spreadsheet of prams, baby bags, slings, and other things i like, have priced how much the nursery will cost, have saved interesting fact sheets and pamphlets about breastfeeding, and co sleeping etc to see what is for me and what isn't ... have looked into baby groups in my area ... honestly i am a bit of a freak when it comes to organisation .... i have even looked into different places to have our first family holiday and have even made a mock week on what i could do once im a SAHM ... i hate being stuck in the house all day but would love to be a sahm .. so made a mock week for when OH is working ... not in order or anything but have ideas on how to make sure we are social and not just us alone all day inside a house... so far i have; outings to the parks (we are lucky enough to have 2 big parks in walking distance and a small one, and 4 big parks in my town), baby/toddler groups, swimming pool is walking distance, the beach is walking distance, the high street is walking distance, theres a playzone type thing close by .... i do all these things withmy nephew already but i can't help but imagine doing it with our future baby too, whenever we walk around the park i can't help but think that maybe 2 years from now i'll be walking with a tiny bump, then 3 years from now i'll have a baby with me .... i have been waiting a very long time.... i swear i am not crazy i'm just tired of waiting so starting to organise so i feel like i'm doing "something" :shrug:

I started a baby registry on the Wal-Mart website for all the things I want (need) and extras too lol

I started a baby registry on Amazon, I also have 2 boards on Pinterest, one filled with information on pregnancy, diet and exercise during pregnancy, labor, a drug free delivery, sibling introduction, nursery ideas, and breastfeeding, and another for tips on gender swaying :blush:

I also have a list of names on a naming website!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->