Secret Life of An American Teenager

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
Its on abcfamily I love love this show. I have seen every episode from the begining...if anyone else watched last nights episode what did you think? It was super sad and don't want to spoil anything if you haven't watched it yet. But if you have you know what I am talking about.

I watched series 1, havent seen any of series 2. I dont think we have that Channel in the UK, also if its just come out in the US, i think it'll be a little while before we get it :flower:
I heard about what happened though, i'd probably cry buckets if i watched it!

I saw it last night. I cried! I cried for a while. It was so sad! That is like my biggest fear so it was sorta hard to watch

I watched series 1, havent seen any of series 2. I dont think we have that Channel in the UK, also if its just come out in the US, i think it'll be a little while before we get it :flower:
I heard about what happened though, i'd probably cry buckets if i watched it!

we dont but series 2 and 3 are on youtube :thumbup:

If I think about it I still cry lol. Im a wreck.

I know me too. That is now my biggest fear and if your on my facebook I put a little post about praying for a healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery for everyone thats pregnant. Bc I have quite a few friends that just found out they are expecting too. I don't know how in the world I would handle anything like that. I would be a total wreck.

I couldn't ever fully get over something like that. I would never be the same. Thank goodness she had a supportive family and partner (I know it's just a show). But, can you imagine having to go through something like that without a solid support system? That would be a nightmare, maybe impossible.

I know right. I read the spoilers and I wont mention anything. I just hope what they say to come isn't true. I want the everyone to stay together. I loved that Amy and Ricky are finally becoming closer at first I was against the two bc I thought he would hurt her. But I believe he truely loves her. I also believe Ben rly cares about Adrian but they don't seem in love idk though but they are a sweet couple and hope something good comes from this whatever that may be. Its hard to think of anything good coming from something so bad but you can only hope.

I love that show! I've seen every episode from the very beginning!
Oh my goodness, I cried my eyes out! People who are pregnant shouldn't watch that episode. Even my OH got a little watery. It was sooo sad. Like all the other girls have said, it's one of my huge fears... so it really just makes it hit home more, you know?
:flow:

omg i love the show! but last night i just balled and balled my eyes out! just talking about it is getting me teary lol ugh it was so sad! especially when all of the friends started coming :(

Putting my comment in a spoiler for those who haven't seen it yet.

When Leo asked Ben "Did you get to see her?" It just broke my heart :( That is soooo sad! I can't imagine what I would do if that happened. I'm almost 38 weeks, and it is still a HUGE fear of mine. :nope: I do think, though, that the script gave Leo, Ben, and Adrain a really great opportunity to show that they are decent actors. I think that they did it really well (for such a sad story). :flow:

I cried every single second since Ben started crying. I cried so much, that Amelia started crying too, and it sort of went messy. I felt so bad for her! Nine freaking months!

Amelia? Do you mean Adrain or Amy? I'm confused? :wacko:

AND-- It just occured to me that I am being induced on Monday. MONDAY! The day of secret life. Damn!!!

I Cried for ages my OH told me to stop crying, and i was like im allowed, it happens!!

I cried for like an hour!

Amelia? Do you mean Adrain or Amy? I'm confused? :wacko:

AND-- It just occured to me that I am being induced on Monday. MONDAY! The day of secret life. Damn!!!

Amelia is HollyMay's LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->